• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invite to an Ornament Exchange Party: December Fun!

In summary, an ornament exchange party is a festive event where guests bring wrapped ornaments to exchange with each other. There are no specific rules for the type of ornament to bring, but it's best to stick with a theme if there is one. The ornament should be wrapped for an element of surprise. It's recommended to bring only one ornament per guest to keep the exchange fair, but additional ornaments can be brought as hostess gifts or for a separate exchange. Other activities that can be enjoyed at the party include a cookie exchange, holiday games, or a Secret Santa gift exchange, along with festive snacks and drinks.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does anyone have an invite for an ornament exchange party? I have two hosts who want to incorporate this into their parties in December.

I LOVE this idea. I am tossing ideas around for an open house of my own and I think I would like to use this. It's a little extra fun thing =)

Taste of home online has some great ideas for christmas parties and this is listed as one of them. You should check it out. They give some great tips as well.

1. What exactly is an ornament exchange party?

An ornament exchange party is a festive event where each guest brings a wrapped ornament to exchange with others. It's a fun way to add new ornaments to your collection and enjoy the holiday season with friends.

2. How do I know what type of ornament to bring?

There are no specific rules for the type of ornament to bring, but it's best to stick with the theme of the party if there is one. Otherwise, choose an ornament that you love and would be happy to receive yourself.

3. Do I have to wrap the ornament?

Yes, the ornament should be wrapped to add an element of surprise to the exchange. You can use festive wrapping paper, a gift bag, or even a decorative box.

4. Can I bring more than one ornament?

It's best to stick with one ornament per guest to make the exchange fair. However, you can always bring additional ornaments as a hostess gift or for a separate gift exchange.

5. What other activities can we do at the ornament exchange party?

Aside from the ornament exchange, you can also have a cookie exchange, play holiday games, or even do a Secret Santa gift exchange. It's also a great opportunity to enjoy some festive snacks and drinks together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RaeJones
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire