• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Wants E-Mail Invite Template

In summary, a "Host Wants E-Mail Invite Template" is a pre-designed email invitation for a Pampered Chef party that can be customized and sent to potential guests. It can be accessed through the consultant portal and can be personalized with a personal message, colors, fonts, and graphics. It is not mandatory to use the template for all parties and can be sent to anyone with their permission.
andiphant
My first host is my best friend and she is a SUPER busy mom + Mary Kay consultant. She has asked me to provide her some type of template she can email out as an invite. I don't have my website yet or I'd just have her do it through that. Does anyone have something like this made up that I could use? Thanks!

Never used it but here's one you could play with :)

Attachments

• invite by email.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 512
And there's always evite...just had a host use it for the first ime for a pc show/surprise baby shower and she loved it :)

Attachments

• Evite.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 443
I like that. Thank you very much.

I also checked out the site www.evite.com and think that would be a good option too.

Have you seen the email invite with the naked men chefs? Too funny! I'll attach it if I can figure out how.

What is a "Host Wants E-Mail Invite Template"?

A "Host Wants E-Mail Invite Template" is a pre-designed email invitation that can be customized and sent to potential guests for a Pampered Chef party. It includes all the necessary details about the party, such as date, time, location, and the host's contact information.

How do I get a "Host Wants E-Mail Invite Template"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access the "Host Wants E-Mail Invite Template" through your consultant portal. Simply log in and navigate to the "Host Tools" section, where you will find a variety of pre-made templates to choose from.

Can I customize the "Host Wants E-Mail Invite Template"?

Yes, you can customize the template to fit your specific party needs. You can add your own personal message, change the colors and fonts, and even include pictures or graphics to make it more visually appealing.

Do I have to use the "Host Wants E-Mail Invite Template" for all my parties?

No, you are not required to use the template for all your parties. It is simply a tool to help make the invitation process easier for you and your host. You can also create your own invitations or use other templates if you prefer.

Can I send the "Host Wants E-Mail Invite Template" to people who are not on my contact list?

Yes, you can send the template to anyone you want to invite to the party. You can either manually enter their email addresses or use the "Import Contacts" feature to add them to your list. Keep in mind that it is always best to get permission from the recipient before sending any emails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • cookinkaren99