• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Calling HO Help Me Get My Ice Cream Dippers Honored?

In summary, the original poster ordered two items on the 14th and received confirmation, but later found out that the order was cancelled due to a declined credit card. They did not receive a notification about it and are wondering if they can still get the order honored by calling HO. However, others in the conversation point out that it is the consultant's responsibility to check the status of their shows and that they have not received notifications for declined cards in over 4 years. It is also mentioned that the authorization feature on P3 has not been working for a while. Overall, it is recommended to check Consultant's Corner regularly to keep track of orders.
ChefZee
I ordered two on the 14th and got the confirmation, but then get a cancellation today because the card didn't go through and I didn't resolve it. I never got a notice. Do you think if I call HO and raise hell they'll still honor it?

I doubt it..............simply because they don't have enough to begin with. But also because any declined cards are the first thing you see when you sign into consultants corner.

I have almost never gotten hold notices. I just check CC daily when I submit a show to know where it is.

It's your responsibility to watch your shows and to make sure everything goes through. You are probably better off calling them to let them know that you never received a notification about your declined credit card.

It's written in red on the final screen on P3 when you submit a show that you are responsible to check status of the order. I believe it even says where to look for it on cc. Sorry that happened. Lesson learned.

In ChefZee's defense I have had the same issue before about not getting the notification I had cards on hold. Now everytime I submit a show I go back and check A LOT to be sure my cards do not go on hold. Also the authorization thing they put on p3 never works and is always down and not working at this time, so why do they even use it??? It always makes me wonder but hey, who am I to say they probably have a reason for it. I am sorry this happened to you, luckily I have never had this happen to me to have an order cancelled. Hope you can get something figured out.

ritabenson said:
In ChefZee's defense I have had the same issue before about not getting the notification I had cards on hold. Now everytime I submit a show I go back and check A LOT to be sure my cards do not go on hold. Also the authorization thing they put on p3 never works and is always down and not working at this time, so why do they even use it??? It always makes me wonder but hey, who am I to say they probably have a reason for it. I am sorry this happened to you, luckily I have never had this happen to me to have an order cancelled. Hope you can get something figured out.

It hasn't worked for a while (it's been so long I don't even remember). They had problems with the vendor who was processing the credit cards and it was something they never fixed.

Personally I always check consultant's corner because I want to know how fast it's being shipped. I like to call my hosts to make sure they know when their products will arrive.

I have been a consultant for 12 years. We have not gotten e-mail or phone notifications in well over 4 years. It is in the policy guide as well as on the final screen when we submit that it is our responsibility to check the status of our shows. That said, you can call but do not expect the policy to change. There are simply way to many of us for them to keep track of that. Sorry though that it messed up the order for Ice Cream Dippers.

pampered1224 said:
I have been a consultant for 12 years. We have not gotten e-mail or phone notifications in well over 4 years. It is in the policy guide as well as on the final screen when we submit that it is our responsibility to check the status of our shows. That said, you can call but do not expect the policy to change. There are simply way to many of us for them to keep track of that. Sorry though that it messed up the order for Ice Cream Dippers.
I some times get emails that a card has been declined but it's still best to keep track of your own shows. We are all big girls and boys. To me it's sort of like complaining that your director didn't send you an email to tell you that you were about to go inactive but that's a whole other can of worms.

I only had one declined card before. For this show and the last p3 went through and I got an email for the other one. I haven't been on CC in a while *sigh*. Yup. Lesson learned

I know why we are told to keep track as I did the same thing. I used to simply submit a show and go on to the next. I did not get a notification and had a show on hold for over a week! It was the host that found out because she called HO after not getting a reply from me. (Hey I was busy!) HO in turn sent me an e-mail and said they were sending each guest a small gift because I screwed up. I felt awful about it. And no, that host has never dealt with me since. But I learned that I need to be not that busy. It is MY business and my responsibility. So I always check within 24 hours of submitting a show and I keeping checking DAILY until I see either the Released for Picking or the shipped message. You can not kick yourself as we all learn things the hard way at times. You just need to readjust your personal business practices and move on. The intermittent thing about notifications is also another reason I do this. Like I said, I have had about 6 shows go on hold in about the last 4 years and never once have I gotten an e-mail from HO about them until the one where the host called HO directly. Some people have. Go figure!

Sorry Zaneta! Call and ask, it can't hurt. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, they still have that # of Ice Cream Dippers set aside from when you placed your order. The worst they can do is say NO, but what if they said they could make it happen? You won't know unless you ask. ;)

Related to Will Calling HO Help Me Get My Ice Cream Dippers Honored?

1. Why does the ice cream dipper get stuck in the ice cream?

The ice cream dipper may get stuck due to the temperature of the ice cream being too cold or the dipper being too warm. Try warming the dipper under hot water before scooping.

2. How can I prevent the ice cream from melting while scooping?

To prevent the ice cream from melting, make sure the dipper is cold before scooping. You can also run the dipper under cold water before scooping.

3. Is it normal for the ice cream dipper to leave chunks of ice cream behind?

No, it is not normal for the dipper to leave chunks of ice cream behind. This could be due to a dull edge or improper use. Make sure to use a sharp, scooping motion when using the dipper.

4. How can I clean the ice cream dipper without damaging it?

To clean the ice cream dipper, use warm water and a mild soap. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the dipper.

5. Can the ice cream dipper be used for other frozen desserts?

Yes, the ice cream dipper can be used for other frozen desserts such as sorbet or frozen yogurt. However, it may not work as well with denser or harder frozen treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
leannvv