• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your New Favorite Ice Cream Flavor with Starbucks' Mud Pie and More!

In summary, Nikki's favorite ice cream is French Silk from Edy's. She also enjoys Braum's and Brown's ice cream.
pcchris
Silver Member
In my traditional "What's your favorite (whatever)" threads from the past, here's another one.

As I sit here, trying to type and eat ice cream at the same time (there's your hint), I'm wondering what your favorite ice cream is?

Mine has got to be Starbucks' Mud Pie. In case you haven't tried it, it's coffee ice creem with oreo cookies and a fudge swirl, then of course I have to drown it in chocolate syrup...YUM! :D

It's my "vice". I've eaten quite a bit of it lately, and I know it's showing because my clothes are kinda tight, but it helps me get through.

Being a midwesterner, of course we have frozen custard here, and then of course, it would have to be chocolate that's my favorite.

Coffee ice cream from The Plaza hotel (did you see Home Alone 2?)

Hershey's Cappachino Crunch NOTHING beats it. I really don't even eat ice cream except when I can get that one ... can't resist it!!!

mmmm.....I don't really have a favorite - I like it all! There are some flavors that I like less than others (like butter pecan, or anything with a lot of nuts in it).

Chris is right - once you've had frozen custard, grocery store ice cream just doesn't do the job anymore.Butter Pecan from Leon's Frozen Custard is the absolute best. (Leon's was the inspiration for Arnold's in the old Happy Days television series.)http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/54/Leon%27s_Frozen_Custard.jpg/800px-Leon%27s_Frozen_Custard.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Chris is right - once you've had frozen custard, grocery store ice cream just doesn't do the job anymore.

Butter Pecan from Leon's Frozen Custard is the absolute best. (Leon's was the inspiration for Arnold's in the old Happy Days television series.)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/54/Leon%27s_Frozen_Custard.jpg/800px-Leon%27s_Frozen_Custard.jpg
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I remember Leon's! Ice cream just isn't the same here in North Carolina. WI does it right!

Sticky Caramal Pudding by Haagan Diaz is my favorite at the moment. I also love cookies and cream. When I was a kid I loved bubble gum and blue moon!

Leons does rock! Now I'm going to have to stop there because I'm getting hungry for it and it is only 6:30 am!!

Baskin Robbins - Jamocha Almond Fudge

Any kind that is home-made

I'd agree...Frozen Custard is wonderful!!
We lived in Milwaukee for a short while...and it WAS GOOD!!
Sounds like there's a lot of Cheffers who like coffee flavored ice cream...
Let us know a great place for ice cream in Chicago...we should meet up!

As a fellow Wisconsite, I have to agree...nothing beats frozen custard!! My favorite is French Silk. Anything chocolate will work, just no fruity stuff in mine!

It's hard to beat frozen custard. Even sugar-free, it's deliscious.

My favorite flavor of ice cream? Spumoni.

DH and I have recently discovered Edy's Double Churned French Silk Ice Cream (another Coffee ice cream!) and right now can't get enough of it.

Frozen Custard is wonderful......but can only be an occasional treat - I'm a WW, and can't afford that many points too often!

Nikki - when I was a kid, my brothers and I always wanted Bubble Gum Ice Cream, but we only liked the kind that actually had bubble gum in it, not just the bubble-gum flavored ice cream!

here are a few of my favorites.........
Carl's - local landmark - BEST chocolate malts
mint chocolate chip
Schwans Caramel Cashew crunch
B&J's Chunky Monkey

ChefBeckyD said:
DH and I have recently discovered Edy's Double Churned French Silk Ice Cream (another Coffee ice cream!) and right now can't get enough of it.

Frozen Custard is wonderful......but can only be an occasional treat - I'm a WW, and can't afford that many points too often!

Nikki - when I was a kid, my brothers and I always wanted Bubble Gum Ice Cream, but we only liked the kind that actually had bubble gum in it, not just the bubble-gum flavored ice cream!

They actually made it without bubblegum :eek: :eek: :eek: I've only seen it with bubblegum inside of it. Guess I was lucky!!

Ice-cream, in general, is my vice. It's the quickest way for me to gain 10 lbs. I love it! My favorites:

plain ole' French Vanilla
Mint Chocolate Chip

For anyone in the lower midwest states, Braum's is the place for ice-cream!

Brown's ice cream in MAINE!!! I forget the town, but I know its near York. The best! And the servings are HUGE! (Don't tell anyone on the healthier lifestyle thread) LOL

1. What is Starbucks' Mud Pie ice cream flavor?

Starbucks' Mud Pie ice cream is a creamy coffee-flavored ice cream with chunks of chocolate and a swirl of fudge. It also has a touch of graham cracker crust mixed in for a delicious twist on the classic Mud Pie dessert.

2. Is the Mud Pie ice cream gluten-free?

Unfortunately, the Mud Pie ice cream is not gluten-free. It contains graham cracker crust pieces that contain gluten. However, we do offer other gluten-free ice cream flavors at Pampered Chef.

3. How does Mud Pie ice cream compare to other coffee-flavored ice creams?

Mud Pie ice cream stands out from other coffee-flavored ice creams because of its unique blend of chocolate, fudge, and graham cracker flavors. It also has a rich and creamy texture that is sure to satisfy any coffee lover's cravings.

4. Can I purchase Mud Pie ice cream in stores?

Yes, Mud Pie ice cream is available for purchase in select grocery stores and Starbucks locations. You can also order it online through the Starbucks website or through food delivery services such as Uber Eats or DoorDash.

5. What other flavors are included in the Starbucks Mud Pie collection?

In addition to Mud Pie, the Starbucks Mud Pie collection also includes Caramel Ribbon Crunch and Mocha Cookie Crumble ice cream flavors. These flavors are perfect for those who love a combination of coffee and chocolate in their ice cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
muffetts
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies