• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yum! Ice Cream Sundae for Lunch!

In summary, to make the Yum! Ice Cream Sundae for Lunch, you will need ice cream (any flavor), chocolate and caramel syrup, whipped cream, and your favorite toppings. No special equipment is necessary, but an ice cream scoop and sundae cup or bowl can enhance the experience. Any type of ice cream can be used, including traditional flavors or unique options. To make it healthier, you can use low-fat or non-dairy options, sugar-free syrups, and fresh fruit as toppings. The sundae can also be made ahead of time by preparing and storing the ingredients separately in the fridge.
redsoxgirl
The cafe brought in some guy to do ice cream sundaes today.
For $1.49 I got:
2 scoops chocolate
1 scoop strawberry
hot fudge
caramel
marhsmallow
crushed Oreos
M&Ms
whipped cream
chocolate sprinkels
5 cherries (I love me some cherries!)

It's so yummy and is my lunch for the day!!
I love being pregnant - perfect excuse to eat a sundae for lunch :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am so jealous!!!
You gotta love ice cream.......and what a deal you got!!!

Well ... I was going to go to the grocery store, get a few items and something to nuke.But stupid rain won't stop coming down!So I had 2 "Grandma's Cookies" and a peanut butter twix ... only so much you can get from a vending machine!My kingdom for some of the snacks left over from conference ...

What ingredients do I need to make the Yum! Ice Cream Sundae for Lunch?

To make the Yum! Ice Cream Sundae for Lunch, you will need the following ingredients:- Ice cream (any flavor of your choice)- Chocolate syrup- Caramel syrup- Whipped cream- Your favorite toppings (such as sprinkles, nuts, fruit, etc.)

Do I need any special equipment to make the Yum! Ice Cream Sundae for Lunch?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make the Yum! Ice Cream Sundae for Lunch. However, you may want to use an ice cream scoop and a sundae cup or bowl for a more authentic sundae experience.

Can I use any type of ice cream for the Yum! Ice Cream Sundae for Lunch?

Yes, you can use any type of ice cream for the Yum! Ice Cream Sundae for Lunch. You can use traditional flavors like vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry, or get creative with unique flavors like mint chocolate chip or rocky road.

How can I make the Yum! Ice Cream Sundae for Lunch healthier?

To make the Yum! Ice Cream Sundae for Lunch healthier, you can use low-fat or non-dairy ice cream, sugar-free syrups, and fresh fruit as toppings. You can also opt for smaller portions and limit the amount of whipped cream used.

Can I make the Yum! Ice Cream Sundae for Lunch ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Yum! Ice Cream Sundae for Lunch ahead of time. Simply prepare all the ingredients and store them separately in the fridge until ready to assemble and serve. This is great for parties or gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
AJPratt