• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Watching the Super Bowl and What Are You Cookin?

In summary, the girls are coming over and a couple friends. The parents are bringing over wings and the hubby is making Navajo Green Chili. The girls are coming over and the hubby is making Navajo Green Chili and Hominy Bake. The brownies sound great right about now and the apple cherry tart looks amazing. I am watching the game in a hotel room.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
We're having wings, sausage dip, veggies & dip, and our zesty sandwich ring. The girls are coming over and a couple friends. GO COLTS!!!!

I made chili, brownies, pizza (stuffed Pizza) and chips and dip. GO BEARS !!!!

My parents are bringing over wings, my hubby is making Navajo Green Chili and Hominy Bake (I have no clue what this is - LOL) and I am going to Publix to buy something chocolate...anything chocolate...and lots of it. Today would have been my Grandmother's 84th birthday - the one who just died on December 16th...so I am feeling crappy :*(

mrssyvo said:
I made chili, brownies, pizza (stuffed Pizza) and chips and dip. GO BEARS !!!!

Brownies sound great right about now - I think I'll make some brownies too.

I made double chocolate chip brownies - and just opened a bottle of white zin....

Here is a recipe for a yummy Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip... all the flavor, none of the mess!

Ingredients:
1 package cream cheese
1 bottle chicken wing sauce
16 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
2 pounds shredded cooked chicken breast

Directions:

Mix cream cheese, wing sauce to taste (If you like it hotter, use the whole bottle. If you would like it less spicy, use less.) and shredded chicken. Spread mixture over the bottom of a pan. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top. Place in oven at 350 degrees until cheese is completely melted. Serve warm with chips.

I've also had one made in the crock pot with the same ingredients!

We're calling 555-1234 for Pizza! I'm off today:D

Diane

GO BEARS!!!!! Apple Cherry Tart and mini corn dogs:) :)

I'm watching in a hotel room in Jefferson City, Missouri.:(

I am making a brownie torte, reg brownies and chili dogs in the crock pot!

Nothing, I am not making Nothing. Relaxing..sitting here. About to go in work out in exercise room and be by myself. Put IPOD on and just get way.....LOL. Zone out and do nothing. Kevin's mom is making dinner. Kevin's daughter is here. It's a family day for just us. No crowds..no loud yelling, no bars, no beer...NICE SUNDAY!!!!!

Hmmmm, I feel sorta guilty now. LOL.

I'm so fortunate that I married a man who doesn't love sports! If it's on he'll get into it but he'll probably go outside and do yardwork instead. I love that man!!!

Mine doesn't really like sports either. Well he wants to watch half time to see Fergie shake it. Plus its going on right down the street...well North Miami so traffic was crazy around there this weekend.

I made sloppy joes in the crock pot, jello for the kids, Island Rum cake, Touchdown Taco dip is in the oven, then I'm putting together the Aloha Pizza.

We're having a few friends over and it is the perfect opportunity to try out some of the new recipes!

Chicken Stroganoff served over whole wheat pasta. A fairly healthy recipe made with no fat sour cream.

I know, not very "Superbowl'ish" but it's just me, husband and dog. I have been very good with my "weight releasing" program and have lost 7.5 lbs (possibly more.. weigh in is Monday) and don't want to blow it on wings and stuff that really isn't worth it!

Turned the game on to see what is happening - so tired it might not keep my attention...had a fire call last night - hubby went instead of me (thank goodness - don't like fighting fires in -25 degree weather) but of course I was up the whole time and couldn't sleep...kids didn't take a nap, I'm ready to drop.

Made spaghetti for dinner...would have loved to be creative, but in the cold weather, I'm not going to drive 15 miles one way to the nearest grocery store to get ingredients...

Enjoy the game everyone! Good luck on whoever has call-in shows!

PamperChefCarol said:
Chicken Stroganoff served over whole wheat pasta. A fairly healthy recipe made with no fat sour cream.

I know, not very "Superbowl'ish" but it's just me, husband and dog. I have been very good with my "weight releasing" program and have lost 7.5 lbs (possibly more.. weigh in is Monday) and don't want to blow it on wings and stuff that really isn't worth it!

Wow, I wish I had your will power!! :rolleyes:

I'm watching all this foolishness before the game...when I was a kid, it wasn't even called the Superbowl, it was the NFL-AFL Championship Game. There were no rock and roll stars, no Cirque de Soleil, there was a marching band and that was it.Bring back the marching bands and get on with the game already!

Debbie - let me know how the Aloha pizza turns out - heard it was good!

It's so weird to me, Kevin had season tickets every year at Dolphin Stadium and gave them up last year. Now the Superbowl is there. Now the superbowl is in That Stadium, so it doesn't seem like the Superbowl....LOL. It always seems soooo FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR away. I guess even the nose bleed seats were like 5 grand. I can't imagine. I like being nice and comfy in my sweats on my couch talking to you guys. No traffic, no loud people...LOL!!!

I made Baked Ziti with Ground Turkey and rolls. It s just me and the 2 meatballs today (my husband and son). I haven't even gotten out of my pajamas! It was a perfect day-very relaxing!

I had a show today where I demoed the Mediterrean Cafe Salad. The guests really loved it. It was a combo show. The host was a Home Interiors consultant. So the sales weren't that high (350), but my host is really competitive so she will get it up to $500 at least. That will be nice! And she will close on the the close date!! Which is even better!

We went out for an early dinner. Now, I'm making touchdown taco dip for DH, and brownies for me and my daughter. I don't like football, my husband hardly ever watches it either.

Touch Down Taco DIp - what else would you make?? Actually DS made it this time.

It is only going to be my DH, my two boys, and me so we are having nachos and the boys also wanted pizza. Nothing too exciting.

The Touchdown Taco Dip was a hit (again). The Aloha Pizza was EXCELLENT!!! And I think it will be a good demo. It's something different that maybe people wouldn't try or order for themselves, but everyone really liked the taste. I just made it at home, didn't try to break it down for a demo, but I think it can be really good for a show.

I made the Island Breeze Cake, but was underwhelmed. For all the steps and assembly, I was hoping it would taste better. :shrug: I used a store brand cake mix, so maybe I'll try again with Duncan Hines as the test kitchen recommends and see what happens.

I made Buffalo Wings and the Spinach Artichoke Dip out of All the Best.

Related to Who's Watching the Super Bowl and What Are You Cookin?

1. Who's watching the Super Bowl?

Many people across the country will be watching the Super Bowl, including football fans, families, and friends gathering for a fun and exciting evening.

2. What are some popular dishes to make for the Super Bowl?

Some popular dishes for the Super Bowl include chicken wings, nachos, chili, sliders, and dips like guacamole or buffalo chicken dip. Finger foods and easy-to-eat snacks are always a hit during the game.

3. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are perfect for making Super Bowl dishes?

Absolutely! Our Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer are great for making wings and other game day snacks. Our Mix 'N Chop is perfect for breaking up ground beef for chili or making pulled pork. And our Stoneware is great for baking homemade chips or making a delicious dip.

4. Do you have any healthier options for Super Bowl food?

Yes, we have plenty of recipes and products that can help you make healthier options for the Super Bowl. Our Veggie Spiralizer is great for making zucchini noodles for a healthier twist on pasta dishes. Our Quick Cooker also has a variety of healthier recipes, like quinoa and vegetable bowls.

5. Can you recommend a recipe that is perfect for the Super Bowl?

One of our favorite recipes for the Super Bowl is our Buffalo Chicken Dip. It's a crowd-pleaser and can be made in our Deluxe Air Fryer for a healthier twist. You can find the recipe on our website or in our Super Bowl recipe collection. Happy cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandi2007
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • melindag