• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Yall Cooking to Watch the Superbowl?

In summary, Anthony Madison on the Steelers is from our home town! Go Steelers!:DWe get together with friends. They are making homemade pizzas. I will probably make one of our new recipes and everyone will be my guinea pigs. :)We have a few things planned Muzz sticksChiliWingsDidn't think of the Sliders that may be good tooWhat is a slider? Very interesting. Also I have a question what do you all think of any ideals to use the new bags for to draw attention. Doing the WM things and taking them, mabe even when I get my hair to deliver books any other suggestion would be greatly apprectiated.
jrstephens
I think I am going to make some sliders, a dip (not sure which one yet) and Paula Deen does chicken wrapped in bacon rolled in brown sugar bites that we love. It will just be us, so, that will be plenty.

Are yall having people over? I don't think we have ever done that or been anywhere to watch the SB.

Anthony Madison on the Steelers is from our home town! Go Steelers!:D

We get together with friends. They are making homemade pizzas. I will probably make one of our new recipes and everyone will be my guinea pigs. :)

We have a few things planned
Muzz sticks
chili
Wings
Didn't think of the Sliders that may be good too

What is a slider? Very interesting. Also I have a question what do you all think of any ideals to use the new bags for to draw attention. Doing the WM things and taking them, mabe even when I get my hair to deliver books any other suggestion would be greatly apprectiated.

Oh Yeah I dont think I know what Muzz Sticks are sound interesting.

Oh Yes Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jalapeno Popper pizzas and lil' smokies

I'll be working cookie booths ALL weekend!

I have had this on my mind all week. We have invited some people over, but we haven't gotten any definate confirmations. The number of people will depend on the menu, depending on what they are bringing.

Every year I host a Super Bowl Party but this is my first year hosting one as a consultant.

BREAD BOWL ARTICHOKE DIP
SOME KIND OF TRIFLE (what is everyone's favorite???)

Usually DH and I just graze on appetizers all day, but not totally sure what the plan is this year.

We will have about 16 people over the night BEFORE Superbowl, so I am still busy coordinating that.

But, there are a couple appetizers I have been too afraid to try with guests, that I might "test" for Superbowl.

DessertDivaFL said:
Every year I host a Super Bowl Party but this is my first year hosting one as a consultant.

BREAD BOWL ARTICHOKE DIP
SOME KIND OF TRIFLE (what is everyone's favorite???)

my favorite trifle is the Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle!

Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle
1 pkg (18.25 oz) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
4 t instant coffee
1/4 C warm water
1 3/4 C cold milk
2 pkgs (3.4 oz each) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
2 C thawed, frozen whipped topping
3 toffee bars (1.5 oz each), coarsely chopped
Additional whipped topping (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Rectangular Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prepare brownies according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Bake as directed. Cool completely.

2. Dissolve coffee granules in water in Classic Batter Bowl. Add milk and pudding mix; whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken using Stainless Steel Whisk. Gently fold in whipped topping using Classic Scraper.

3. Cut brownies into 1-inch cubes using Serrated Bread Knife. Chop toffee bars using Food Chopper. Layer 1/3 of the brownie cubes onto bottom of chilled Chillzanne® Bowl. Top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture; press lightly. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the chopped toffee. Repeat layers two more times. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping using Easy Accent® Decorator.

Around here a slider is a mini burger. I am making mini apple pies (using the cut n seal), and a lemon chicken ring. We are going to a friends and they are making the wings and mozzarella sticks. We will probably have quesdilla(sp?) as well. Then the normal chips, dips and veggies.

Since I just went to AZ I am wanting AZ to win...however, hubby overseas, his boss is a huge Steelers fan, so in order for the deployment to go smoothly I will root for the Steelers.

I will be working all day, and so I think I will pick up some snacky foods, finger foods and just enjoy being home with our cat, Christmas....and we will watch the game next to the fireplace :)

chefmoseley said:
Around here a slider is a mini burger.

That's what they are here too.

Big Daddy on FN made them Sunday and got me to wanting to do them.

pamperedlinda said:
my favorite trifle is the Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle!

Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle
1 pkg (18.25 oz) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
4 t instant coffee
1/4 C warm water
1 3/4 C cold milk
2 pkgs (3.4 oz each) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
2 C thawed, frozen whipped topping
3 toffee bars (1.5 oz each), coarsely chopped
Additional whipped topping (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Rectangular Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prepare brownies according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Bake as directed. Cool completely.

2. Dissolve coffee granules in water in Classic Batter Bowl. Add milk and pudding mix; whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken using Stainless Steel Whisk. Gently fold in whipped topping using Classic Scraper.

3. Cut brownies into 1-inch cubes using Serrated Bread Knife. Chop toffee bars using Food Chopper. Layer 1/3 of the brownie cubes onto bottom of chilled Chillzanne® Bowl. Top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture; press lightly. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the chopped toffee. Repeat layers two more times. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping using Easy Accent® Decorator.

ME too!!! I have many friends who LOVE this!! I try to sell it to every host too! LOL

7 layer dip & chips
jalepeno poppers
buffalo wings
french onion dip & chips
spinach dip & bread
chili
probably some sort of dessert
beer
beer & lemonade
cinnamon rolls in the morning

I'll be eating out with The Furry Guy. Neither of us watches football. We'll be taping the game so we can watch the commercials, though. :)

It's just us (me, DH, DS). I want to cook something different. I picked-up a package of drumettes at the store. What do you think about grilling them then brushing on some of the new sauces at the last minute - too much? Should I save them for dipping?

A friends is bringing enchiladas so I think I might pick a couple mexican themed recipes to go along with them. The pineapple salsa is a definate, but I'm not sure what else!

BF is going to a friends house. He is that guy that screams and yells at the tv like they can hear him. So I am grateful that he won't be here for the game. However, when I watch football when he isn't home I find myself yelling at the tv too...I think he has rubbed off on me.

We are just so excited to be in the Superbowl!!! (like I am part of the team...)

GO STEELERS!!!!!

LOL I'm a yeller too! Tomorrow will be interesting though. I'll be the only female here, and also the only one who likes football. The guys are into drag racing, not any other sports. They just want to watch commercials and eat themselves to death!

My friend got BF and I matching Steelers T-shirts for Christmas and I asked him why he hadn't worn any of his Steelers stuff this week and he told me "That will jinx it. you don't even think about wearing anything until the game day".

Um...okay

We don't have network broadcasting, so I'll be checking in on-line all day. I want the Cards to win, but only because I'm from Arizona. So nothing special here.

pampered.chris said:
My friend got BF and I matching Steelers T-shirts for Christmas and I asked him why he hadn't worn any of his Steelers stuff this week and he told me "That will jinx it. you don't even think about wearing anything until the game day".

Um...okay

LOL guys and their superstitions! Last year I dressed my dog up in a NYG jersey though! LOL I don't own any of their logowear, but my dog does! Guess I don't have much room to talk!

My cousin & I are in charge of desserts. I'm just making Butter Pecan Cake, Poor Man's Pecan Pie, & of course our family favorite warm, nutty, caramel brownies..

My DD & DH are wearing matching Polamalu jerseys while I'll be wearing my AZ hat! =)

Related to What Are Yall Cooking to Watch the Superbowl?

What Are Yall Cooking to Watch the Superbowl?

1. What are some easy appetizers or snacks to make for the Superbowl?

We have a variety of delicious and easy appetizers that are perfect for the Superbowl, such as our mini spinach and artichoke tarts, loaded potato skins, and buffalo chicken dip.

2. Do you have any recipes for healthier options for the Superbowl?

Yes, we have a range of recipes that are healthier alternatives to traditional Superbowl snacks. Some options include cauliflower buffalo bites, turkey and avocado roll-ups, and sweet potato nachos.

3. Are there any recipes that can be made in advance for the Superbowl?

Absolutely! We have several make-ahead recipes that are perfect for game day. Some popular choices include slow cooker pulled pork sliders, chili con queso dip, and chicken taquitos.

4. Can you recommend any recipes for a large Superbowl party?

For a large gathering, we suggest making crowd-pleasing dishes that can easily be doubled or tripled, such as our loaded nacho bar, mini BBQ meatloaf bites, and chipotle chicken sliders.

5. Are there any recipes that can be made in the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker for the Superbowl?

Yes, our Quick Cooker is perfect for making quick and easy dishes for the Superbowl. You can make delicious chili, pulled chicken sandwiches, and even wings in just a fraction of the time it would take with traditional cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwagner75