• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Friendship: My Host Who Went Above & Beyond

In summary, the "Celebrating Friendship" host program is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that rewards hosts for hosting successful parties. The program offers exclusive discounts and rewards for hosts who meet the minimum party sales requirement. Hosts can't combine the "Celebrating Friendship" host rewards with other promotions, and the program is only available for a limited time.
brandynichoal
For my Host! who has actually become a good friend (we met in the school we are going to)

i dont think i could have asked for a better host! she was super excited, helpful, did almost everything she could do to invite people. and had about 20+ confirm on coming. One of our teachers actually sells premier jewelry and was also going to come enjoy the evening with us (my host did ask me if i was ok with that and of course i said sure).

i normally would not bring all of my stuff, but for her i did because she just loves all of it, and we made a few different things just because we wanted to (pizza, ham puffs, artichoke bread, and a cake in the DCB)

I COULDNT BELIEVE that EVERYONE (except one friend) backed out of coming at THE LAST MINUTE. i mean EVERYONE. even her mom didnt come. and she just lived right down the street.

my host felt bad for me and our teacher but, i didnt really care about any of that... i felt bad for her. i am sure we can get some outside orders for her but still. what a bummer.

shes still way awesome in my book, i just really wish people would have come. they missed out on a ton of fun. even if it was just 4 of us. lol.

just had to vent that.

:( That's too bad!I have the opposite problem with my host today! No matter what I told her she didn't do it, from sending me her addresses to checking in with anyone who didn't check the email invite she sent out. I'm very interested to see how it goes!

Wow, that sounds like such a disappointment! It's clear that your host put a lot of effort into planning and inviting people to the event, and it's such a shame that so many people backed out last minute. It's always tough when you're excited for something and then it doesn't turn out the way you hoped. But it's great that you still had a good time with your host and your teacher. And it's so sweet that you brought all your stuff for her and made extra dishes together. I'm sure she really appreciated it. Maybe next time, you can have a smaller, more intimate gathering and it will be just as fun. Hang in there, and keep being an awesome friend to your host!

1. What is the "Celebrating Friendship" host program?

The "Celebrating Friendship" host program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that celebrates the bond of friendship and the role of a host in bringing people together. It rewards hosts who go above and beyond in hosting a successful party with exclusive discounts and rewards.

2. How can I become a "Celebrating Friendship" host?

To become a "Celebrating Friendship" host, you simply need to host a Pampered Chef party and meet the minimum party sales requirement. Your Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the process and help you qualify for the program.

3. What are the benefits of being a "Celebrating Friendship" host?

As a "Celebrating Friendship" host, you will receive exclusive discounts on popular Pampered Chef products and earn extra rewards for hosting a successful party. You will also have the opportunity to share the joy of cooking and entertaining with your friends and strengthen your bond with them.

4. Can I combine the "Celebrating Friendship" host rewards with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the rewards and discounts offered through the "Celebrating Friendship" host program cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and take advantage of any ongoing promotions or sales.

5. How long is the "Celebrating Friendship" host program available?

The "Celebrating Friendship" host program is a limited-time offer and is subject to change or end at any time. We encourage you to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the current availability of the program and take advantage of it while it lasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies