• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet?

In summary, Crystal is organizing the poll options for the wave 1 conference. Crystal also said that she will be there and is looking forward to meeting everyone. Fluffy is from Ireland and said that grand is on a higher scale than great. Crystal said that she is reigning in her spending this year. Becky and JAE are also attending the conference. They are both staying at the Hilton Chicago. Stacie is also attending the conference, but is not sure if she will do the meet and greet or not.

When do you want to MNG?

• Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Girl you crack me up! I already told Luanne that if she thought that I was excitable, wait until she meets you! She said that we're going to have butt loads of fun!

....we're going to have butt loads of fun!
SNICKER!I have not voted because I can make any of these days work ... I just wanna party! (and get away from my roomie, with whom a little goes a LOOOOONG way. But I love her bunches ....)

Ok, so have we decided on a time/place for the MNG? I have managed to miss the last two.....Wednesday is fine with me.

Any final word on this? My attendance will depend on location and when we arrive. I am staying at the Palmer House.

I am at the Palmer also :) Arriving early Wed afternoon :) Hope to find out soon when and where the M&G is :) Can't wait to see everyone :) My director is having a little get together Wed eve also but I know them I want to meet my "family" here :)

I am staying at the Palmer House as well!

I think it was decided on the wave one countdown thread. Lemme go look. :)

OK - see post #17 here: http://http://www.chefsuccess.com/f56/wave-1-meet-n-greet-38659/index3.html

sorry, maybe it is my work computer...I get a "page can not be displayed"

And, Carolyn, you MUST look me up daaawwling!!!:D

It is not post #17 on the count down thread. It is suggested that we find a time and a place in posts further on down, but I didn't go through all of the posts!

OK - My mistake - it was on Rae's Meet N Greet thread. Post #17. That was the link that I tried to post above. Anyway, the text is this:

Lakeside Green Lounge at the Hilton Chicago
9 p.m. on Thursday

I am not going to the MNG, but I am collecting everyone's information for contact at Wave 1. Sorry for the confusion. My bad.

No problem, I can't keep up with it all. Will try to make it!

I'm sort of planning to be there at the Hilton, Lakeside Green Lounge, Thursday, 9 pm. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'll try and be there. IS anyone going to try and do Wednesday night?

I haven't heard about anything.

MAN! :cry:

Kristi, you have my cell #, you can always track me down if you need a CS fix. LOL!

I just stuck my vote in.....

raebates said:
Kristi, you have my cell #, you can always track me down if you need a CS fix. LOL!

Sounds great Rae!! Thanks.... :D

<H2>1. What is the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet?"</H2><p>The "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet" is an event organized by Pampered Chef consultant Crystal to bring together consultants and customers from Wave 1 for a fun and informative meet and greet.</p><H2>2. When and where will the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet" take place?</H2><p>The date and location for the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet" will be determined by Crystal and announced to all interested participants. Stay tuned for updates!</p><H2>3. Do I need to RSVP for the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet"?</H2><p>Yes, please RSVP to Crystal if you plan on attending the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet." This will help her plan accordingly and ensure that everyone has a great time.</p><H2>4. Can I bring a guest to the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet"?</H2><p>Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Just make sure to let Crystal know if you will be bringing a guest so she can plan accordingly.</p><H2>5. Will there be food and drinks provided at the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet"?</H2><p>While there may not be a full meal provided, there will likely be some light snacks and drinks available. If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, please let Crystal know in advance so she can accommodate as best as possible.</p>

1. What is the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet?"

The "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet" is an event organized by Pampered Chef consultant Crystal to bring together consultants and customers from Wave 1 for a fun and informative meet and greet.

2. When and where will the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet" take place?

The date and location for the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet" will be determined by Crystal and announced to all interested participants. Stay tuned for updates!

3. Do I need to RSVP for the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet"?

Yes, please RSVP to Crystal if you plan on attending the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet." This will help her plan accordingly and ensure that everyone has a great time.

4. Can I bring a guest to the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet"?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Just make sure to let Crystal know if you will be bringing a guest so she can plan accordingly.

5. Will there be food and drinks provided at the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet"?

While there may not be a full meal provided, there will likely be some light snacks and drinks available. If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, please let Crystal know in advance so she can accommodate as best as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates