• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet?

In summary, Crystal is organizing the poll options for the wave 1 conference. Crystal also said that she will be there and is looking forward to meeting everyone. Fluffy is from Ireland and said that grand is on a higher scale than great. Crystal said that she is reigning in her spending this year. Becky and JAE are also attending the conference. They are both staying at the Hilton Chicago. Stacie is also attending the conference, but is not sure if she will do the meet and greet or not.

When do you want to MNG?

• Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I'm "borrowing" Ann's poll options for our wave.

Happy to organize this & keep the phone list for everyone.

Crystal

Oh you are good Crystal - I just asked Carolyn about it in another thread - count me in!!

Although this is my 3rd conference, its my first with CS!!

My first conference and it sure would be grand to put some faces to the names LOL And by having it day prior I can get any all tips regarding the conference that may not have been mentioned on here already or that I may have missed :)

Fluffy - just curious - why did you say grand instead of great - are you English or Irish by any chance??

Oh you will learn tons at conference - bring a notebook and pens - and get ready to absorb info from the best!

LOL No not either but I think grand is on a higher scale than great, to me anyways. Guess maybe it's old school I dunno LOL

LOL - they use that in Ireland and England alot - that is why I asked - everything is Grand - lol -

Look forward to meeting you at conference wave 1 - we should have a blast!!!

Trying to scrimp and save every dime so I have some spending money to boot LOL Flight out ended up costing me $258, checked it today and it has gone up to almost $300. Guess I should be glad I got it when I did LOL Have a goodnight. I have to get up at 3a.m. for work so need my shut eye

I get ya - flights are crazy because of gas charges etc - but NC is worth it - fun and learning all together -

Spending money?? Isn't that what that little plastic card with my DH's name is on for??? LOL

I know for Jae & I, Wednesday doesn't work, since we don't come in until Thursday morning....

Maybe we can do two again. That seemed to work well last year.

I'm reigning in my spending this year. I didn't seem to go bananas until I hit the store that has little girl things in red bags. :rolleyes:

What hotel is everyone in as well - that sometimes can make a difference - I am at the Hilton.

Becky- I hope you and JAE can make whatever time - if not - I can PM you my cell and we can arrange a meet - I am in the 9 - 13 -

I'll start a spreadsheet if everyone wants to PM me their info. I think last year we had name, screen name, arrival date, cell # & hotel.

;) ;) :blushing: Ohhh Crystal is quite the pro - 2 meet and greets - I am liking that!! (guess who voted "whatever I just wanna party":blushing:

I haven't even THOUGHT about the details of conference that much, but I'll try to join you whenever it is if I can.

I really want to make it this year too!! So count me in!!! I am staying at the Chicago Hilton!

Stacie- PM Crystal with your info - I just did!! Whoo HOO - I am getting so pumped up - Maybe I should do the same for my business!! LOL

Info sent!! cant wait either!!

I voted for day one. Becky and I are at the Hilton.

I'm in! See you there! I'm at Palmer House Hilton (aren't there two Hiltons on the roster?)

Chefstover2 said:
I'm in! See you there! I'm at Palmer House Hilton (aren't there two Hiltons on the roster?)

Yes, there is Hilton Chicago (referred to as the Hilton) and Palmer House Hilton (referred to commonly as the Palmer House).

I missed the last one, so please please count me in!

Just found out I have dinner ressies @ Table 52 with a friend on Wedns. @ 7:00 pm - so maybe I won't be as flexible as I thought - keep me posted!

Last edited:
I thought of something else that I need.

I need to have everyone's email so that I can send it to you before conference. Otherwise, no one will have it! So, if you've already sent me your info, I've got it. But, I do need e-mails.

If you haven't sent info yet, you can PM me at any time.

I honestly am not sure.I'll PM ya when I register/buy plane tickets. How's that?I'm amazed that Southwest still has not raised its prices ...

We aren't positive about our hotel yet. We're on the wait list for the Sheraton, where we've stayed in the past. However, we have reservations at the Chicago Hilton, just in case. I'll PM you as soon as we have things nailed down for certain.

We are at the Chicago Hilton and I can do Wednesday. My SD is doing a big dinner out on the first night. (Thursday) I CAN'T wait to go!! Why is it still 3 months away?:cry:

i just got my plane ticket:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

My first time going to conference.......................

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, tell me something, Brenda. Are you excited? LOL! ;)

Hey Rae, YES!! You met me at the mng last year, well she's just like me but 10 times more excitable! I can't wait to take her under my wing and show her around! I"M SO EXCITED that you're giong Brenda!!!

Hey, Kristi, there's no way I could forget meeting you! If Brenda's anything at all like you, I know we'll love her.

Aww thanks! I'm going to direct her to this thread now!!

See you in a couple months!!

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I AM SUPER STOKED!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!! OH YEAH!!!! I'M GOING TO CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sing: :sing: :sing:

Hi Rae

I love reading your answers, they are always so inspirational....................

brendaivette said:
Hi Rae

I love reading your answers, they are always so inspirational....................

Hey Brenda, aren't they? Wait until you meet her in person, she's the type that really touch your heart!

brendaivette said:
i just got my plane ticket:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

My first time going to conference.......................

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Brenda, what day is better for you? :) Make sure you vote!

brendaivette said:
Hi Rae

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Brenda, aren't they? Wait until you meet her in person, she's the type that really touch your heart!

Aawww, geeee, you guys are making me blush. :blushing:

raebates said:
Aawww, geeee, you guys are making me blush. :blushing:
I'm only stating the facts Rae!!!:balloon:

PampMomof3 said:
I'm only stating the facts Rae!!!:balloon:

Wait a minute. Was it you who called me a butt-kisser at that MNG? :confused:

raebates said:
Wait a minute. Was it you who called me a butt-kisser at that MNG? :confused:

Oh yes, that was DEFINITELY ME!!:blushing: Man, good memory!!! I can't remember last week let alone last year! You're good!!:balloon:

That one kind of sticks in my mind. Honestly, I get an occasional really good reaction from my cards (including a recent server at a local Mexican restaurant who pulled the card I'd left on my last visit out of his wallet, showed it to me, and said, "God bless you!"). However, I don't think I've ever brought a server to tears before.And, yes, these types of things I remember. Pick up milk on the way home? Not so much.

Boy, I can tell i'm going to have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you have no idea. ;) :)

day better for what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I don't know what I'm doing

ALL I KNOW IS I'M GOING,GIRL!!!!!!

Which day is better for the Chef Success meet and greet. I chose wednesday because day 1, Luanne has a dinner planned for us!!

July 09, 2008, Flight 838 [Non-Stop] Seat: 16D
Departing Orlando, FL (MCO) at 05:00 PM
Arriving Chicago, IL - Midway (MDW) at 06:40 PM

this is my flight info for wed............you tell me which day is better..........

So we should be good to go!! Yes, you can go!! You'll be jet lagged but be there!

Hey, i found out that Tiffany is on your flight for the way home.

i'll drink plenty of coffee .......................

Cool, we can gab all the way here....................

That's right!! It'll be late but we'll still be on an excitement high!

:sing: WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sing:

<H2>1. What is the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet?"</H2><p>The "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet" is an event organized by Pampered Chef consultant Crystal to bring together consultants and customers from Wave 1 for a fun and informative meet and greet.</p><H2>2. When and where will the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet" take place?</H2><p>The date and location for the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet" will be determined by Crystal and announced to all interested participants. Stay tuned for updates!</p><H2>3. Do I need to RSVP for the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet"?</H2><p>Yes, please RSVP to Crystal if you plan on attending the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet." This will help her plan accordingly and ensure that everyone has a great time.</p><H2>4. Can I bring a guest to the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet"?</H2><p>Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Just make sure to let Crystal know if you will be bringing a guest so she can plan accordingly.</p><H2>5. Will there be food and drinks provided at the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet"?</H2><p>While there may not be a full meal provided, there will likely be some light snacks and drinks available. If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, please let Crystal know in advance so she can accommodate as best as possible.</p>

1. What is the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet?"

The "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet" is an event organized by Pampered Chef consultant Crystal to bring together consultants and customers from Wave 1 for a fun and informative meet and greet.

2. When and where will the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet" take place?

The date and location for the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet" will be determined by Crystal and announced to all interested participants. Stay tuned for updates!

3. Do I need to RSVP for the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet"?

Yes, please RSVP to Crystal if you plan on attending the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet." This will help her plan accordingly and ensure that everyone has a great time.

4. Can I bring a guest to the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet"?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Just make sure to let Crystal know if you will be bringing a guest so she can plan accordingly.

5. Will there be food and drinks provided at the "Who's Ready for the Wave 1 Meet N Greet"?

While there may not be a full meal provided, there will likely be some light snacks and drinks available. If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, please let Crystal know in advance so she can accommodate as best as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates