• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet on Wave 1 Tuesday Night?

In summary, Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet is a product offered by Pampered Chef that provides pre-measured ingredients and step-by-step instructions to create a hassle-free and impressive meal. It cannot be customized but offers options for dietary restrictions. It is designed to serve 4-6 people but can be adjusted. The recipes include a variety of comfort foods, international dishes, and seasonal favorites. It is available for delivery.
SusanBP0129
Wave 1, Tuesday night, I believe.
Who will be there??

I'll be at Patsy's Banquet.

Penny

I will also :) Patsy is so great!

I will!July, who is your director? I'm in NoVa, too!

Looking forward to meeting you guys!! :)

Me, too! What are y'all wearing?

Me too!I'll be at Patsy's basnquet too. I am a first timmer! I am very excited. :D What should I expect.

I'm a first-timer too!
No clue what to wear....

Next year... I am in Patsy's group but can't make it to conference this year. I promised myself that I would go next year!

Patsy's banquets are nice but not formal. I have a nice pair of black pants and a black top that I usually wear because it packs very easily. Most folks wear nicer dresses (like church dresses) or nice pant suits. Hope that helps.

Penny

That is what I needed to know! Thanks
I was reading some of the other threads and people were talking about banquet themes and such. Do I need to worry about that?

This will be my eighth conference and Patsy has never done any sort of "theme" event.

I'll be a Patsy's too. I'll be wearing a pair of slacks and a top. Can't wait to meet some of you. I almost didn't go to her dinner last year, and it turned out to be fun, so I am looking forward to it this year.

Related to Who's Attending Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet on Wave 1 Tuesday Night?

1. What is Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet and how does it work?

Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet is a unique product offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to create a delicious and impressive meal with ease. It includes a variety of pre-measured ingredients and step-by-step instructions to help you create a delicious and hassle-free dinner for your family or guests.

2. Can I customize the ingredients in Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer the option to customize the ingredients in Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet. However, we do offer a variety of options to suit different dietary restrictions and preferences.

3. How many people does Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet serve?

Our Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet is designed to serve 4-6 people. However, you can easily adjust the portions to serve more or less depending on your needs.

4. What types of recipes are included in Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet?

Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet features a variety of recipes, including classic comfort foods, international dishes, and seasonal favorites. Some examples include Chicken Alfredo, Beef Stroganoff, and Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta.

5. Is Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet available for delivery?

Yes, Patsy Mcgovern's Banquet can be delivered directly to your doorstep for your convenience. It is packaged with care and includes all the necessary ingredients and instructions for a delicious meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Bren706