• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

McGovern Cluster Wave 2 Update: Workshop on Thursday, Any Dinner Plans?

In summary, the "Mcgovern Cluster" is a set of four essential kitchen tools from Pampered Chef that includes a knife, peeler, shears, and cutting board. These tools are designed to work together and make meal prep easier and more efficient. They are made with high-quality materials and can be purchased as a set or individually. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for the knife and shears to maintain their sharpness and quality.
kimmers
Any one in wave 2 under Patsy? Has anyone heard anything about a dinner? I know we are having a workshop on Thursday morning, but haven't heard anything else.

TIA

I am in that cluster, but not able to attend. Sorry:)

Patsy's dinnerAs far as I know we are having a dinner Saturday night. My director told me to pack something nice!
oops: Friday night!

Related to McGovern Cluster Wave 2 Update: Workshop on Thursday, Any Dinner Plans?

What is the "Mcgovern Cluster"?

The "Mcgovern Cluster" is a set of four essential kitchen tools from Pampered Chef that includes a knife, peeler, shears, and cutting board. These tools are designed to work together and make meal prep easier and more efficient.

What makes the Mcgovern Cluster different from other kitchen tools?

The Mcgovern Cluster is a unique set of tools that are specially designed to work together. The knife, peeler, and shears are all made with high-quality stainless steel blades and ergonomic handles for comfortable use. The cutting board is also made with high-quality materials and has a non-slip base to keep it in place while in use.

How do I use the Mcgovern Cluster?

The knife is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping fruits and vegetables. The peeler is great for removing skin from fruits and vegetables. The shears can be used for cutting fresh herbs, trimming meats, and even cracking nuts. The cutting board is ideal for preparing all types of foods.

Is the Mcgovern Cluster dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in the Mcgovern Cluster are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing the knife and shears to maintain their sharpness and quality over time.

Can I purchase the Mcgovern Cluster separately?

Yes, the Mcgovern Cluster can be purchased as a set or individually. We recommend purchasing the full set for the best value and to ensure all of the tools work together seamlessly. However, if you already have one or more of the tools, you can purchase the remaining ones individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies