• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

offTopic: Close Friend Needs Job

In summary, my friend is an experienced professional looking for a job in the marketing or sales field, with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and strong communication and analytical skills. They are open to full-time or part-time opportunities and are willing to relocate for the right job. They are also available to start immediately as they are actively searching for a new job.
babywings76
Gold Member
My best friend and next door neighbor (and host 2 nights ago) needs to find a job fast. Her husband came home from a business trip the night of her party and that's when we found out he lost his job. She isn't interested in PC. She has secretary skills and is good at proofreading/editing. I've heard that there are places that hire transcriptionists and do things via fax/email/online. Anyone know of this or anything else that she can find? She can get a job at a local store, but she's hoping to find something that could be long term, if needed, and be good pay. So this could be an interim job until she finds the right thing. Any ideas?

I wil hire her to be my secretary!! My office is SO unorganized.. & she can make my CCC ;)

I've been using http://www.indeed.com its for your area (type in your zip) and then it combines all the job classifieds in in place. (ie. newspapers, online sources, etc). Its great, and I've referred many people to use it.

(Thanks Kacey, for showing me!)

vwpamperedchef said:
I've been using http://www.indeed.com its for your area (type in your zip) and then it combines all the job classifieds in in place. (ie. newspapers, online sources, etc). Its great, and I've referred many people to use it.

(Thanks Kacey, for showing me!)

Thanks, I've been using craigslist but not everyone posts on there.

Have her try usajobs.gov, there are always lots of secretary positions available, just depends on if there are any in your area.

Hare her try area hospitals -- they don't advertise much, but a lot have websites listing job opportunities -- they will always be with us (hospitals) so are pretty secure.

Related to offTopic: Close Friend Needs Job

1. What is the job position that your friend is looking for?

My friend is looking for a job in the marketing or sales field. They have experience in both areas and are open to various industries.

2. Does your friend have any specific qualifications or skills?

Yes, my friend has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and has strong communication and analytical skills. They also have experience with customer relationship management and social media marketing.

3. Is your friend looking for a full-time or part-time job?

My friend is currently looking for a full-time job, but they are open to part-time opportunities as well.

4. Is your friend willing to relocate for a job?

Yes, my friend is open to relocating for the right job opportunity. They are willing to consider both local and out-of-state positions.

5. Is your friend available to start immediately?

Yes, my friend is available to start a new job immediately. They are currently not employed and are actively searching for a new job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies