• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Suggestions for Monday Night at Conference3?

In summary, the menu for Monday night's conference will include a variety of dishes from different cuisines, including vegetarian and gluten-free options. Attendees can make special requests for their dietary needs and there will be live cooking demonstrations throughout the evening. There is no specific dress code for the conference, but business casual attire is recommended. Additionally, attendees can purchase Pampered Chef products at the conference's pop-up shop.
chefdeb410
Hi All! Anyone at Wave 1 (or just from Chicago) that can tell me a good place to take our cluster (about 30 people) on a Monday night? My ED is getting ready for her daughter's wedding this week and asked me to check and see if anyone has suggestions. We already have a party bus booked and plans on Giordano's first, but looking for a fun, affordable place afterwards. Anyone?

TIA!

The Grand Lux Cafe!!! Awesome food!!! The Caramel Chicken and Blue Cheese Salad are fabulous!!!

Navy Pier
Walk up and down Michigan Ave--the Magnificent Mile shopping area
Get tickets for a play or concert
Millenium Park
Grant Park
Walk up and down the lakeshore, sit and take in the views

1. What type of food will be served at Monday night's conference?

The menu for Monday night's conference will feature a variety of dishes from different cuisines, including vegetarian and gluten-free options. We will also have a selection of appetizers, entrees, and desserts to cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences.

2. Can I make special requests for my dietary needs?

Yes, we understand that some attendees may have specific dietary needs or allergies. Please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your request and ensure you have a delicious and satisfying meal at the conference.

3. Will there be any cooking demonstrations on Monday night?

Yes, we will have live cooking demonstrations throughout the evening. Our Pampered Chef consultants will showcase our products and share tips and tricks for using them in the kitchen. You'll also have the opportunity to sample some of the dishes being made.

4. Is there a dress code for Monday night's conference?

There is no specific dress code for the conference, but we recommend business casual attire. You may also want to bring a sweater or jacket as the conference rooms can sometimes get chilly.

5. Can I purchase any Pampered Chef products at the conference?

Yes, there will be a pop-up shop at the conference where you can purchase Pampered Chef products. Our consultants will be available to answer any questions and help you find the perfect kitchen tools and gadgets for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • finley1991