• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Won the June Cluster Challenge?

In summary, the Cluster Challenge was a difficult task that required members to submit a number of shows in order to qualify. Despite the challenge, many members attained level 1 and are excited to learn what the prize is.

Did the Cluster You Belong to Reach their Cluster Goal?

• Yes, with plenty of room to spare (5 or more extra shows)

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Yes, but barely (less than 5 extra shows)

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • No, but we were so close (less than 5 to go)

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • No, and we weren't even close (5 or more to go)

Votes: 54 70.1%

• Total voters
nikked
Gold Member
Okay...I know that there has been lots of discussion regarding the Cluster Challenge, but I wanted to do a poll to really get an idea on who made this. So, please answer the poll to the best of your knowledge...Thanks!

Good Idea Nicole! We didn't make it by 8 shows.:( Even though I turned in 11 but only 9 counted.

My advanced director needs to look at the Individual Performance Tracker and it has not been working. But we think we made it, with maybe one to spare. I agree this challenge was hard, we only had to do 2 shows each, but there was some consultants that did not do any shows, or only 1 show. Most of the members of my cluster do pampered chef part time as a hobby. Me included so a lot of us only do a few shows a month. I do hope that the prize is worth all the hassle we went through this month.

I am happy I made level 1 for the fall products. I love getting boxes delivered to my door that I did not pay for.

I'm happy for all of you who made the challenge BUT unfortunately we were 60 shows away from getting it...Can you believe that? We turned in 28 out of the 88 shows we needed...As a cluster we had plenty of shows turned in but they were may shows submitted in june and the others didn't qualify b/c they were under $250......

we only had to turn in 20 for my cluster but when they figured out how many we needed it was based on the end of April active consultants..unfortunately that seemed to be the month I had some go inactive and didn't do a thing!!! So I had to include them in the total...I did 5 myself but only 4 at the 250.00 mark! It didn't seem like it would be that tough at the start but we fell short!!! Oh well, hopefully we have an opportunity to purchase whatever it is at a discount!!!
See everyone in Chicago!!!! Another director and I decided to stay a whole extra day to see the city!!!!! Going July 13th - 17th!!! Whooohooo...been going for 8 years and never had that "extra" day!! Staying at the Hyatt Regency right at McCormick Place!!!
karlene reaser

Our cluster missed it by 3 shows - can you believe that!!!! :(

we had to have 26 and had only 13. those that reached it will have to come on and tell us what the "sharpe" product was, so, we can be really jealous!! I am proud for those of you that reached it, I know it was hard work.

Everyone will learn what it was at National Conference.

I heard my cluster didn't even come close, last I heard was 420 shows away, (mid month). It's sad for those people who worked their but off to get those 2 shows, but oh well. At least I did my part.

We made it! Just found out today that we did it! Phew... :) I can't wait to see what it is next week! YAY!! :)

BethCooks4U said:
Everyone will learn what it was at National Conference.

Emphasis on the "was" for our cluster as well....we did not make the challenge.

It is disheartening to work extra hard on a "challenge" and not make it. OH WELL - maybe next time....

See you in Chick-cog-o

We have 13 active in our cluster and my director and I did half of the 18 shows submitted and she has a leg in a cast and hasn't done any cooking shows and if she could submit 6 like that you would think that the rest could at least do 1 but oh well, it was a challenge and if it helped some get excited then so be it but it was a major bummer.

We didn't make it...
my hospitality director sent an encouraging email saying ... good job to everyone... they tried hard. and if nothing else you had a wonderful June... your commission will show that, and hopefully you got more shows booked from those shows , so you will have a great July and August... and we earn more stuff then!
So it is really a no-lose situation!
Everyone who tried will definitely gain from it...
and if you really want that $70 sharp product, then your commission will pay for it, and you can get it at 50% off!!

But i'm still bummed too... oh well!!
:)

You all have a wonderful time at conference...
I'll be in Mexico when my hospitality cluster comes home and has their meeting... !!!!... So I won't even get to hear all about it!!!!!!!
It will KILL me!

Our cluster made it!:D Only by one show. And that was really thanks to some of our awesome consultants submitting multiple shows....one had 6, one had 4 and another had 3. I had 8 and with all of those, that was pretty much the bulk of the 23 shows we submitted. This was an interesting experience, so we'll see if this type of challenge ever happens again. :confused:

We needed 48 and had 44 -- UGH!!! But, by pushing so hard I managed to do just over $3000 in sales, so I got level 2, add that to my super starter month 3 bonus + additional bonus ... I earned a lot of other free stuff :), Boy,do I love this job ... and this site ... thanks for all the great info

I don't think we made ours.

I was talking to our director yesterday and she theorized that it would be the knife block again (or a smaller version)

I am hoping that is it so I won't be disappointed about missing it! LOL

Related to Who Won the June Cluster Challenge?

What is the June Cluster Challenge Poll?

The June Cluster Challenge Poll is a fun and interactive activity hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can compete to earn prizes by selling a designated set of kitchen products.

When does the June Cluster Challenge Poll take place?

The June Cluster Challenge Poll typically takes place during the month of June, though specific dates may vary from year to year. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for exact dates and details.

How do I participate in the June Cluster Challenge Poll?

To participate in the June Cluster Challenge Poll, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant. Simply sell the designated set of kitchen products during the designated time period to earn points and compete for prizes.

What are the prizes for the June Cluster Challenge Poll?

The prizes for the June Cluster Challenge Poll vary each year, but typically include a combination of free products, discounts, and other rewards for top-performing consultants.

Can I still participate if I am unable to sell the designated products?

Yes, you can still participate in the June Cluster Challenge Poll even if you are unable to sell the designated products. You can earn points by hosting parties, recruiting new consultants, and other activities. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to earn points and participate in the challenge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgressaffa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies