• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Sample Set Did You Order?

In summary, Lisa purchased the D set with the new stone, the measuring cups, the grill press, and the executive grill pan. She also purchased the small tile plate. She plans to buy, at a later date, the new set of tools (the large server thing and dripless ladel), the other pan. Tina purchased Sample A (the floral cupcake pan, the twixits, easyopener, the santoko knife), the large cutting board, and the cupcake pan.
TinasKitchen
and did you get any open stock pieces?

Not including what you earned already (as director or from June sell a thon)

I purchased B & D, and then the color pack (islice, handi scraper, etc). I will be ordering the grill pan, grill press and textiles out the next another paycheck.:)

TinasKitchen said:
and did you get any open stock pieces?

Not including what you earned already (as director or from June sell a thon)

I purchased D (the one with the new stone, the board with measuring cups..., and the grill press and executive grill pan, and the small tile plate (so I can have 2 for my kids to use). Can't wait!

I am planning to buy, at a later date, the new set of tools (the large server thing and dripless ladel), the other pan.

Thanks girls. I think I'm going to order D and then add on the grill pan, press. I'm hoping to do something in the new baker in the microwave besides the apple bread recipe. Seems like alot of work.. but I'll try it at home first.

I really want C or D, but for now, prolly will get F and the small and medium SA squares and slotted turner on open stock. I am still new to this and trying hard not to spend all I earn! I also figure I can get certain items I like in C and D on my own with discount if I want.

Lisa, my director says dont go overboard at all and that she basically doesnt even change the stuff she brings. She usually just wants the stuff to use at home. I guess as we get more adjusted to PC, we'll know what we might need or what guests would like to see. For right now I just feel that some may want to see the baker. I'm sure whatever you get is fine. I think PC sells itself anyway!

I will not buy any sample packages. I will wait til a Sept host has a 30% discount and then add the things I want then. I already earned level 2, will promote to director this fall and get level 3, and then there is really not much else I want! Plus, I want all the trip points I can get!

I ordered the small set of the colored items - the twixits, easyopener etc...and I got the White SA Rectangular Platter

I got pack A. I just wanted too much of it. I had a good July so I decided to spoil myself.

Thanks Tina!

Well after using it last night (borrowed from my director) I think I talked DH into thinking the floral cupcake pan is a good idea. I pointed out that it's only $28 for me, and that at the minimum 20% commission, I'd only have to sell 4 to get the money back. I know I would be sold seeing cupcakes pop out like that so easy & fancy! And I think that is more realistic for me right now than the $75 or $225 kits it is in!

I will be ordering Sample A, the grill pan and press, large cutting board, and the santoko knife. I am so excited!!

Related to Which Sample Set Did You Order?

1. What is a sample set?

A sample set is a collection of Pampered Chef products that are available for purchase at a discounted price for consultants. These products are used to demonstrate and showcase the quality and versatility of our kitchen tools at parties and events.

2. How many sample sets are available to order?

There are currently five sample sets available for purchase: the Essential Sample Set, the Deluxe Sample Set, the Ultimate Sample Set, the Entertaining Sample Set, and the Seasonal Sample Set. Each set contains a different selection of products to fit your needs and budget.

3. Can I customize my sample set?

Unfortunately, at this time, the sample sets cannot be customized. However, we carefully curate each set to include a variety of our best-selling and most versatile products to help you showcase the Pampered Chef brand to your customers.

4. How long does it take for my sample set to arrive?

Once your sample set order has been processed, it typically takes 2-3 business days for it to be shipped. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I return my sample set?

Yes, you can return your sample set within 45 days of purchase for a full refund. The products must be unused and in their original packaging. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jasmine
  • cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pampchefrhondab