• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Spring Samples Did or Are You Ordering?

In summary, Shari in TX found and ordered the new CC products. She liked the mini chef's tongs, silicone covers, and mini skinny scraper. She was disappointed that she didn't earn any free products, but she was excited to order the tortilla bowl set, herb freezing tray, and white large baker.
DebPC
Staff member
I was on vacation so I'm late to the game. I missed my kick off meeting and didn't earn any samples for free. Looking at a Silicone Cover, Lg. Cool and Serve Insert Tray and Mini Skinny Scraper.

The mini chef's tongs, Lg Silicone Cover, lids for my silicone prep bowls...probably a few more items!

I won the Mixing Bowls at our Spring Kick-off and they gave us all the Mini Skinny Scraper at that meeting too. I ordered quite a few things because I was so excited about everything. Here's what I remember off the top of my head:
  • The two stoneware pieces I knew I would personally use (the blue and cranberry) - I plan to try to use these at shows as much as possible.
  • Silicone covers - I showed these as a sneak peek to my last Freezer Meal Workshop people and they adored them! I put the small one over my square metal pan and showed them how when you tried to lift it up at the center, it would stick, but when you lifted an edge, it came right up. They were shocked.
  • Mini chef's tongs - I've already used these a ton and love them!
  • All the stuff to go with the Cool 'N Serve Trays - I use these personally and love the idea of being able to show people how versatile they are.
  • Close & Cut - I like the idea of this, but I'm not sure if I'll use it or not.
  • Tortilla Shell Baker - I already have a host lined up to do a Station Show using this and one of the new salsas. I'm really excited to try it.
  • Herb Freezing Trays - I felt like people would really like these if they could see and feel them.
  • Steamer Insert - This is what I'm most excited to use personally. We love steamed Artichokes and I can't fit them into normal steamer inserts. I feel like this will be ideal for those.
Shari in TX

I have yet to find WHERE to order the new products. Would someone point me in the correct direction?Thanks for your help! I was able to find the right spot and place my order!

Last edited:
I'll try. I find the new CC very hard to navigate personally. I don't know if it's just me.So, after you log in to CC, hover over the Business Center tab and click on Non-Commission Orders. There's information there to explain how to order samples and supplies. It involves clicking on the right cart, but I think they explain it better than I do there. Hopefully reading that page will help you get to the right place.Shari in TX

When you are logged into CC in the top right corner there is a shopping cart. When you click on it select product. Then on the left hand side of the page towards the middle it says "samples". Click on that and you will see all the new products and you are able to order one of each at the sample price.

I didn't earn any free products but I did purchase the tortilla bowl set, herb freezing tray, and the white large baker! So excited for them to come!

I ordered anything I didn't earn except for the steamer. I want one, but I'll probably get it at 60% off at my own show.

I ordered everything except the gardening mat, the close and cut and I think there are as only one other thing. Lol I had to buy the 12in skillet to use my sample. Ouch

1. What are the new spring products available for sampling?

Some of the new spring products available for sampling include the Quick Cooker, Veggie Spiralizer, and the Stackable Cooling Rack.

2. How can I request spring samples?

You can request spring samples by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by attending a Pampered Chef party.

3. Are there any gluten-free or allergy-friendly spring samples available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free and allergy-friendly products, including the Gluten-Free Flour Blend and the Food Allergy Reference Guide. Please consult with your consultant for specific product options.

4. Can I purchase the spring samples I try?

Yes, you can purchase the spring samples you try through your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order online.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts on the spring samples?

Pampered Chef occasionally offers special deals and discounts on spring samples, such as bundle deals or free products with purchase. Be sure to check with your consultant or keep an eye out for promotions on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
TwinGirlsMom
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane