• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Product Will Be More Beneficial to My Business?

well, I don't know, I've never really called it that, but I use it as a serving bowl for when people order desserts or soup or something. I like the way they nest, and they are SO much lighter than the batter bowls!
brendaziz
My mom is hosting a show for that i am closing tonight (my 30 days is today). She does not have a desire to get one of the 60% off host specials so is getting whatever I would like to have.

I am torn between the stainless mixing bowl set and the santoku knife.
I currently only have hte knife that comes in my kit so I am leaning towards the knife b/c I'm sure I will use it a ton.
But I like the mixing bowls as well.

What would YOU pick???

I would pick the bowls. They are lighter to pack and you already have a piece of forged cutlery to sell.

I know this isn't on your list but the Deep Covered Baker is awesome and at 60% it's even better. I make the hot molten lava cake with it. It gets a lot of ohhhs and ahhhs.

I don't think the DCB is part of the Feb host specials. But it is something every consultant needs! :)

I love my Santoku, I wasn't sure I would, but it is almost the only knife I use now! I bought it because a lot of people asked to see one of the Santoku's since "that's what Rachel Ray uses" :)

I have both the Knife and the SS bowls and even though they're both great, I'd choose the bowls. I find I use at least one of the bowls at every show, but not the knife. I think they're an item people are more likely to use on a regualr basis. They've always been a popular choice amongst my hosts, the kinfe, not so much.

Another vote for the bowls. I NEVER bring the batter bowls anymore - the SS bowls are lighter, and a better booking tool.

Love the 5" Santoku, but I vote for the bowls. It's true, you'll find yourself using them all the time - at shows and at home. You can always get the santoku at 50% off down the road. Plus, the 7" santoku may be too heavy or long for some...

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Love the 5" Santoku, but I vote for the bowls. It's true, you'll find yourself using them all the time - at shows and at home. You can always get the santoku at 50% off down the road. Plus, the 7" santoku may be too heavy or long for some...

That's my thinking too. I use the 5" santoku way more...and I sell it more. That may just be because it's more comfortable for me, but I get a lot of people who have no desire to use the larger knives.

Good point, I have the 5". I've never used the SS bowls, but maybe I'll have to get them! I'm turning in a quick catalog show to get the HWC samples, I think I know what I'm getting! :)

Thanks for the thoughts!
You've sold me on the bowls.
I agree that they'd be nicer to bring to shows cuz they're so light! But i do love my batter bowls.
I'm goin with the bowls.
Thanks!
But I think I will get the 5"santoku during kit enhancement month

I LOVE the bowls! :) I have been wanting the 7" Santoku because I love my 5" ... but I say the bowls too, like everyone else, I use them A LOT! I take the lg one to shows with me and use as my "garbage bowl" thanks to Rachel Ray! Plus I can show it to them as part of the set ... now that I think about it, I have sold two sets since I started doing that ... :)

cookingwithdot said:
I LOVE the bowls! :) I have been wanting the 7" Santoku because I love my 5" ... but I say the bowls too, like everyone else, I use them A LOT! I take the lg one to shows with me and use as my "garbage bowl" thanks to Rachel Ray! Plus I can show it to them as part of the set ... now that I think about it, I have sold two sets since I started doing that ... :)

That's what I do with my smaller bowl all the time! But not in my shows - yET...I want to get the bowls too, if I can get a 2nd catalog show this month, I might- or just get them in April for Kit Enhancement. :D

I love that they are lighter, and nest beautifully! Batter bowls are heavy, and don't fit well inside of each other. The only reason I really use them is because they are microwave safe. :)

I love the bowls too!! I usually use one or 2 with the demo, and the largest one as my drawing slip bowl. I also tell everyone how the stainless mesh strainers fit inside, so if you need to soak something in cold water, or are straining liquid from food that you want to save (juice from fruit, broth, whatever), it is easier to do!!

Another vote for the bowls!!

I was thinking about buying these bowls as well and my main question was if the mesh colanders fit in them, so thanks shelly!:) Just wondering if they nest for storage as well.

timmygrrrl said:
I was thinking about buying these bowls as well and my main question was if the mesh colanders fit in them, so thanks shelly!:) Just wondering if they nest for storage as well.

Do the Bowls nest or the colanders or do both nest together?

The Bowls nest perfectly, the colanders nest perfectly- but I don't think they'd nest too well TOGETHER. They probably could, but the colanders "nest" in the bowls- about an 1" above, so your tower of bowls would grow.

That answers my question...I wish they would fit together like the colander and bowl set but I'm probably still going to buy these because everybody seems to be really happy with them. thanks:)

shelly.nurse said:
I love the bowls too!! I usually use one or 2 with the demo, and the largest one as my drawing slip bowl. I also tell everyone how the stainless mesh strainers fit inside, so if you need to soak something in cold water, or are straining liquid from food that you want to save (juice from fruit, broth, whatever), it is easier to do!!

I'm so glad you shared this! I love the SS bowls, but have to admit that I still use the white colander w/ bowl set more because I like to have a bowl underneath to collect the residual drippage! :D Now I can do the SS bowls and colander! Yeah! :)

timmygrrrl said:

They do fit together but not for storage purposes. I used the small ones from each set to sift some flour. It would also be a good thing to catch drips and stuff after draining.

I have all of the Stainless bowls..But I hardly ever take them to shows..because I LOVE the batter bowls..BUT..I might have to change myself after reading this thread..thank you.

ChefBeckyD said:
That's my thinking too. I use the 5" santoku way more...and I sell it more. That may just be because it's more comfortable for me, but I get a lot of people who have no desire to use the larger knives.

Yup yup....many are intimidated by the 7", but get so excited by the size and feel of my 5". Plus, it's less tiring on wrists (which is key for people who have carpal tunnel, arthritis, etc.)

1. What is the most versatile product for my business?

The Stoneware Round Baking Stone is a highly versatile product that can be used for baking, roasting, and grilling. It can also be used in both conventional and microwave ovens, making it a valuable addition to any kitchen.

2. Which product will help me save time in the kitchen?

The Quick Cooker is specifically designed to save time in the kitchen. With its pressure cooking feature, it can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. It also has multiple cooking functions, making it a versatile and time-saving tool for any business.

3. What is the best product for meal prep and storage?

The Meal Prep Set is the perfect solution for meal prep and storage. It includes various sized containers and lids that are microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe. This set is ideal for preparing and storing meals in advance, saving time and effort in the kitchen.

4. Which product will help me create professional-looking desserts?

The Decorator Bottle Set is a must-have for any business looking to create beautiful and professional-looking desserts. It includes various tips and a reusable bottle for precision and control when decorating cakes, cookies, and other treats.

5. What is the most durable product for heavy usage?

The Professional Cookware Set is made with high-quality materials and is designed for heavy usage. It can withstand high temperatures and is dishwasher safe, making it a durable and convenient option for any business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkowalski
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Jennifer Wallace