1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What is this MYSTERY Product???? 2 years old

1. 469488

Last might I had a show and I have one outside order that I am having a hard time with. The host's friend is wanting to order some "mixing bowls that double as serving bowls" and the set was about $80 two years ago and the host feels pretty certain that it was not the stainless mixing bowl set. I only have the fall/winter 2005 catalog because I just got started. Does anyone have an idea about what this product might be!!! Help, this is going to be a $200+ individual order if I can figure out what she is wanting. I don't have the phone number with me today to call for more information. I would like to have some back ground of previous products before I call anyway.Thanks. :cool:

Feb 10, 2006
  2. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Host Only Bowls

Sounds to me like she is looking for a "host only" item that TPC used to carry. They used to have some items that were available ONLY for hosts, and these bowls were one of them. They were ceramic and came in a set of three nesting bowls. I started just as they were phasing them out, and they are beautiful!

For an item like this, if you have a cluster email loop, you can try to send a request to them but usually these are too hard to come by to let them go. The other option is...[gasp]... :D EBAY!

Sorry I don't have better news for you!

Happy selling!

Feb 10, 2006
  3. ChefLisa

ChefLisa Advanced Member

Sorry, but the product you are describing was a set of three ceramic mixing bowls that are no longer available in the catalog. They were stripped with a variety of colors. If the customer really wants them and you would like to try and find them, I would suggest you ask on the let's make a deal site.

Feb 10, 2006
  4. adventurechef

adventurechef Member

The bowls have been discontinued. Here's the catalog description:

Serving Bowls (Set of 3)
    Matching stoneware bowls make it easy to serve a beautiful meal, from salad to side dishes, or use them to display fruit and veggies on a table or countertop. 1 3/4, 3 1/4 and 5 3/4 quarts.
    $110.00 Cdn (I don't know the conversion)

You may have some luck from someone on this site or you may have to find other means.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2006
    Feb 10, 2006
  5. showmehow2

showmehow2 Guest

Ceramic bowls

I have a brand new set of the bowls (got them when I joined) that I have unpacked but never used. Send me a message (e-mail is fine) and we can negotiate if your host is interested. Keep in mind that they are heavy so it'll be expensive to ship and they won't come with any kind of warranty. Or if anyone else is interested, let me know. Pam

Feb 10, 2006
Have something to add?