• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is This Mystery Product???? 2 Years Old

Chef no longer carries these bowls.In summary, the conversation was about a host's friend who was looking for a specific set of mixing bowls that were only available for hosts in the past. The product is no longer available in the catalog and the only option would be to try and find them on a resale site like eBay. One person in the conversation had a brand new set and was willing to negotiate with the host if they were interested. The product was described as a set of three ceramic bowls in various sizes.
Last might I had a show and I have one outside order that I am having a hard time with. The host's friend is wanting to order some "mixing bowls that double as serving bowls" and the set was about $80 two years ago and the host feels pretty certain that it was not the stainless mixing bowl set. I only have the fall/winter 2005 catalog because I just got started. Does anyone have an idea about what this product might be!!! Help, this is going to be a $200+ individual order if I can figure out what she is wanting. I don't have the phone number with me today to call for more information. I would like to have some back ground of previous products before I call anyway.Thanks. :cool:

Host Only BowlsSounds to me like she is looking for a "host only" item that TPC used to carry. They used to have some items that were available ONLY for hosts, and these bowls were one of them. They were ceramic and came in a set of three nesting bowls. I started just as they were phasing them out, and they are beautiful!

For an item like this, if you have a cluster email loop, you can try to send a request to them but usually these are too hard to come by to let them go. The other option is...[gasp]... :D EBAY!

Sorry I don't have better news for you!

Happy selling!

Sorry, but the product you are describing was a set of three ceramic mixing bowls that are no longer available in the catalog. They were stripped with a variety of colors. If the customer really wants them and you would like to try and find them, I would suggest you ask on the let's make a deal site.

The bowls have been discontinued. Here's the catalog description:

Serving Bowls (Set of 3)
Matching stoneware bowls make it easy to serve a beautiful meal, from salad to side dishes, or use them to display fruit and veggies on a table or countertop. 1 3/4, 3 1/4 and 5 3/4 quarts.
$110.00 Cdn (I don't know the conversion)

You may have some luck from someone on this site or you may have to find other means.

Last edited:
Ceramic bowlsI have a brand new set of the bowls (got them when I joined) that I have unpacked but never used. Send me a message (e-mail is fine) and we can negotiate if your host is interested. Keep in mind that they are heavy so it'll be expensive to ship and they won't come with any kind of warranty. Or if anyone else is interested, let me know. Pam

What is this mystery product?

This mystery product is the Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer. It is a kitchen appliance that uses hot air to cook food quickly and evenly.

How does the air fryer work?

The air fryer uses a powerful fan to circulate hot air around the food, creating a crispy exterior without the need for oil. It also has a temperature control and timer to ensure precise cooking.

What are the benefits of using an air fryer?

Using an air fryer can help reduce the amount of oil and fat in your cooking, making it a healthier option. It also cooks food faster than traditional methods and is easy to clean.

Can I use the air fryer for all types of food?

Yes, the air fryer can be used for a variety of foods including meats, vegetables, and even desserts. However, it is not recommended for foods with a wet batter or liquid coating.

Is the air fryer safe to use?

Yes, the air fryer is safe to use as long as you follow the instructions and safety precautions provided by Pampered Chef. It also has built-in safety features such as automatic shut-off and cool-touch handles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • brendaziz