• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Information Flash Cards: Materials, Usage, and More!

In summary, the "Product Info Flash Cards" are a set of 100 cards that provide important information about Pampered Chef products, including product names, descriptions, use and care instructions, and tips for optimal use. They are available in both English and Spanish and cannot be purchased individually, but can be shared among team members. These flash cards are a valuable tool for educating customers and answering product-related questions in demonstrations, consultations, and social media platforms.
luckystar
Silver Member
Is there something like flash cards with infos about the products like material, what to use it for??

I`m having my first show on saturday and I still have to do some homework with the product info. I didn`t have time yet cause we just moved. I should have waited to sign up after the move is done but I had a Lady that wanted the cookware so bad and she wanted to order it form me so I signed up and yeahhh she backed out:grumpy:

There are kit product cards that came in your kit. They have information about the items in the kit (imagine that!). If you can't find them, they are on the "Printable Materials" CD that was also in the kit, or you can download them of Consultant's Corner, in the Downloads area.

I was so disappointed. I have a few days left to get ready for the show. I`m not really sure if I can create flash cards for each product in such a short time.Yes, there are definitely flash cards with information about products available for purchase. You can find them online or at office supply stores. Another option is to create your own flash cards by printing out information about each product and gluing it onto index cards. This can be a quick and easy way to have all the necessary information at your fingertips during your show. You can also use these flash cards to practice and memorize the information beforehand so you feel more confident and knowledgeable during the show. Good luck with your first show!

What are the "Product Info Flash Cards"?

The "Product Info Flash Cards" are a set of cards that provide quick and easy access to important information about Pampered Chef products. They contain details such as product name, description, use and care instructions, and tips for optimal use.

How many flash cards are included in the set?

The set includes 100 flash cards, each featuring a different Pampered Chef product. This variety ensures that you have access to information about a wide range of products.

Are the flash cards available in different languages?

Yes, the flash cards are available in both English and Spanish. This allows for easy access to product information for customers who speak either language.

Can I purchase the flash cards individually?

Currently, the flash cards are only available as a complete set and cannot be purchased individually. However, they can be shared among team members and are a valuable resource for demonstrations and presentations.

How can I use the flash cards in my Pampered Chef business?

The "Product Info Flash Cards" are a great tool for educating yourself and your customers about the products. You can use them during demonstrations, one-on-one consultations, and even on your social media platforms to showcase the benefits and features of each product. They are also a helpful resource for answering any product-related questions your customers may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
maryhenderlite
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chefani
  • Products and Tips
Replies