1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Which HWC product did you sell the most of?

Tags:
  1. Mini Stainless Steel Whisk

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Microfiber Towel

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Help Whip Clip

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  4. Pink Can Strainer

16 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. noradawn

noradawn Guest

I sold more can strainers than anything else- probably more of those than the other 3 put together! I don't know if it's because it was the least expensive, or because it was the item I was most excited about personally, or if it was the thing that people needed most. I'm curious about how the HWC items sold for the rest of you!

May 28, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I think it's probably the "Help Whip Clip" that I sold the most of. Once I close out my last show, I'll print a report on it. I'm excited because between those sales and the fundraisers I had, I'll be going to the "Breakfast of Caring" at conference! Yay!

May 28, 2005
  3. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I sold a total of 26 HWC products! Yay! I earned the bracelet charm! I sold 10 mini whisks and my second runner up was the towel! I think it was b/c I brought all of the products to each show and they got to see them hands on! Everyone fell in love with the whisk! I love to use it in the small batter bowl! It works well!

May 28, 2005
  4. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

It was the can strainer for me too!!!

May 28, 2005
  5. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Can Strainers

I sent an e-mail to past guests who had purchased the Smooth Edge Can Opener (I get a lot of complaints that although they love the features, it's hard to strain veggies and tuna). I had a great response, and bought some extras for future can opener sales. :) I also sold a lot of whisks. I was able to surpass the 100 mark, so I'm looking forward to my charm and free breakfast!

May 28, 2005
  6. noradawn

noradawn Guest

My director thinks that we may see the can strainer (but in white) get added to the catalog, since it did so well.

May 31, 2005
  7. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I got the final numbers tallied and it was the "Help Whip Clips" that I sold the most of. I sold 53 "Help Whip Cancer" products total. Although that doesn't include the pitchers, which I sold 4 or 5 of.

May 31, 2005
  8. strainer

It was the can strainer for me. Only one person was interested in the towel, the price of the whisk prohibited many, and the clips were cute. In the end, the can strainer won.

9. I sold a total of 76 HWC products. My top seller was the Help Whip Clips then the Mini Whisk.

Jun 1, 2005
  10. Which HWC product did I sell the most of?

I thought if would be the clips, but the microfiber towels won! I sold them to Mary Kay Consultants!

11. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I sold 96 items 30 of which were the can strainers.

Jun 3, 2005
  12. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

So far I've sold 153 Help Whip Cancer prodcuts, so far my top seller is the Help Whip Clips at 48, then the Whisk at 39. I still have some May shows left to close, so the total should go up!

Jun 4, 2005
  13. jennifer

jennifer Novice Member

I sold 40 HWC Products. And I sold more of the Pink Can Strainers as well. I also bought a few extras to keep on hand for anyone who missed out on ordering them and still want them.

Jun 5, 2005
  14. pamperedmom2owen

pamperedmom2owen Member

Can strainer easily beat out everything else! Almost everyone who ordered a HWC item got it!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted