• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whew! Just Sumbitted Both My July Shows Tonight!!!

In summary, Kelly was successful in submitting her 2 shows. She also received 500 bonus points for attending the conference.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
One is a catty show that ended up with $590 in commissionable sales. WooHoo!

The other is my $150 show that I scraped up myself. (Well, I say myself, but I certainly mean GOD....prayed for enough to submit as a show and finally tonight got the last couple orders that pushed it just over the qualifying mark!!)

Yea God!! Thanks for these shows!!

Saute Pan for me!!

500 bonus Pan-o-rama points for me!!

ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif

Awesome Kelly! Congrats!!
And look - this is my 5000th post!
Ya know, months ago I was all excited to reach 5000...since Paige went missing it seems so dumb, ya know? Like I am just not all that excited about it as I was before...

Congrats Kelly!! Enjoy your Saute Pan :)

Great Job Kelly!

Congrats Kelly!

Ohhhhh - and I somehow had totally forgotten about the 500 Bonus points for attending Conference! Whoo Hooo!

Congrats kelly. :)

Great job Kelly! I just submitted 2 cooking shows and 1 catalog about 10 minutes ago - I also had another small catalog show earlier in the month - yea - saute pan and 500 bonus points!!!:)

Great job Kelly!!!!

I had one show back before conference, and like Kelly am scraping together enough to make my 2nd show. Still waiting on my SIL to call me and let me know what "other stuff" she wanted. I'm at $105 right now. Crossing my fingers! (and toes!)

Congrats Kelly!! Too funny because I'll be submitting my 2 shows tomorrow on the 31st!! T alk about waiting to the last minute!!!:D

That last minute stuff stinks huh? Kelly, I love your cheer smilieys!! They are so cute!

I too am trying to scrape up enough for a 2nd show to be submitted tomorrow (we leave for vacation on the 1st and return on the 6th). I still need $30 in orders. I will have to try and figure out something for that!

Way to go KellY!!!! God is good ALL the time!!! Congrats for working hard and getting that second show done... to all of you!

Congratulations, Kelly!

WAY TO GO Kelly!!!:D :D :D :cool:

I NEVER do this, but I'm closing my last 2 shows tonight...:eek:

Great job Kelly. I like you am submitting my 2nd one today. I told my host last night that we really needed to close right after the show and she was totally fine with that. I am glad she was a host that wanted to close the night of the show and not a week later.
CONGRATS EVERYONE that got the Saute Pan!!!

I am waiting for one of my 4 shows that are still open to close.....ahhhh (I already have one submitted...)

I also had to scrape up enough for a second show. I did it though!! Yay!
Saute Pan and 500 points for me!!!

I can't believe it because I NEVER get things down to the wire (hahaha, those of you that remember my directorship fiasco, know that I live on the wire!!!:p )

I have over $1k to turn in today so hopefully we should be getting all of our stuff by the end of next week!!:D

Wow! Glad to see that I am not the only one sliding in under the wire!

Congratulations to all of us!!

Yea! FREE STUFF!!

{{{{{Group Hug}}}}}

I am going to pick my 2nd show up this morning and will submit it tonight after VBS. Talk about down to the wire!

PATTING ALL OF US ON THE BACK!!!:D

Any tips for me on getting a second show in?? I talked to some people who I thought would be interested in placing orders and I'm ending up with selling about $40 worth of stuff.....:mad: Sooooooo.....no saute pan and no 500 points for me! :rolleyes:

That'll teach me..............

Congrats to all of you who made it! :D

PChefPEI said:
Any tips for me on getting a second show in?? I talked to some people who I thought would be interested in placing orders and I'm ending up with selling about $40 worth of stuff.....:mad: Sooooooo.....no saute pan and no 500 points for me! :rolleyes:

That'll teach me..............

Congrats to all of you who made it! :D
Call people and offer 10% off and free shipping...that's how I got my orders for the show I pulled together. (not that you can do this now...but I gave some catties to some ladies from my church and they took them into work. One got two orders and the other 3 orders. They weren't for too much in product, but it all added up!)

But, since you are down to the wire, I would just send out an email to EVERYONE offering something like that and call as many folks as you can! Make sure you tell them (in email and in person) to offer this to anyone they know! But, be sure to put a cutoff date and time! (Like if they order AND PAY befor Aug 4th, they are eligible....)

Good luck! If you are going for the pan, you still have till the 5th to submit your second show!

KellyTheChef said:
Good luck! If you are going for the pan, you still have till the 5th to submit your second show!

...and for the 500pts too, correct?

Yes.

stupid minimum

phew :)yep...stupid minimum.

YEA KELLY!!!!

And Carolyn......You look so pretty in Blue..... Will that be the boa color next year??? :p

Thanks Kelly. I'll do that and see what happens! It can't hurt to try! :)

I have submitted my two shows already so I got the saute pan but I am pushing out two more shows tonight so that i can make my monthly sales total higher! i did a mystery host show while in Chicago and that ended just over 400$.... not bad with 5 participants! So if I can get both shows closed tonight by midnight I will have a little over 2000$ for July sales!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Congrats Brandi! Way to go! :D

I LOVE my SIL! She ordered almost $45 worth to make my "show" meet the stupid minimum! (I bought a seasoning out of pocket!) YOO HOO! One more pan and 500 points for HO to dole out! :)

bummed... my 800$ show won't close until tonight... I still wouldn't have made the 3000 but the numbers would have looked good... At least I still got my saute pan and my 500 bonus panorama points!!!!

straitfan said:
I LOVE my SIL! She ordered almost $45 worth to make my "show" meet the stupid minimum! (I bought a seasoning out of pocket!) YOO HOO! One more pan and 500 points for HO to dole out! :)

What a great SIL. Congrats for making it.

I can't stand the presser it's going to kill us all with these dead lines!!! I am going to pick up money tomarrow for a caddy show I need to close. And then the host promised me we will close her showon thurs too
Oh the presser all for a pan

So... wait a minute. I thought I lost out on the free pan and 500 conf points because I didn't submit by the 31st. I have until the 5th to get that incentive?

Yes, that is what I understand!

Holy crap! Then I still have time to get one more in! I just about gave up!

Don't give up! You can do it! I believe in you!!!

GO AJ GO!!! :D

I'm trying to get it too, but not luck yet. I do have to buy my brother and future SIL a wedding gift, so I may top up a show to $200 to get it!! We'll see.....

You can do it AJ

1. What is a catty show?

A catty show is a Pampered Chef show that is hosted by a catalog or online party, rather than having a physical party in someone's home.

2. What is commissionable sales?

Commissionable sales are the total amount of sales made at a Pampered Chef party that are eligible for commission earnings.

3. How much commission did the $590 in sales generate?

The commission earned from the $590 in sales will depend on your individual commission rate, which can range from 20-27% for Pampered Chef consultants.

4. How can I qualify for the $150 show?

To qualify for a $150 show, you need to have at least $150 in commissionable sales. This can be achieved through a combination of orders from guests and personal orders.

5. What are Pan-o-rama points?

Pan-o-rama points are a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to consultants. They can be earned by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals and can be redeemed for products and other rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBurke
  • sailortena