• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soRelieved as I Close a $700 Show

the...first...time...all...year...one...of...my...shows...cracked...the...$500...mark.I...am...doubly...relieved...and...thankful...-...last...year...$500...was...my...average...and...I...had...a...lot...of...shows...over...that.This...show...seemed...like...old...times...-...a...decent...number...of...people,...willing...participation...in...the...recipe...preparation,...a...few...nice...outside...orders,...and...lots...of...PC...fans.Plus
susanr613
Gold Member
For the first time all year, one of my shows cracked the $500 mark. I am doubly relieved and thankful - last year $500 was my average and I had a lot of shows over that.

This show seemed like old times - a decent number of people, willing participation in the recipe prep, a few nice outside orders, and lots of PC fans. Plus, the host is a pastor's wife, so she asked the guests to buy an item for the church kitchen. That idea is being taken up by one of the guests, who is going to collect a list of needs from some of the charitable houses the church supports, then run a catty show. One other guest (my good friend) hosted one of my first shows, skipped last year, and booked this year.

By the way, the host was someone I met in the spring at a show who said "maybe".

A few days before the show, I was walking the dogs, stressing about money and said to myself, "God always provides, I just have to trust." Sure enough, S/He did.

So, to those of you who are struggling, have faith and keep making those calls!

Isn't in amazing how things work out...Nice to see another consultant from Illinois on here, and your not too far!!!

Way to go Susan, I know you have struggled w/ sales this year and contemplated giving up, glad you have stuck with it and now have something great to show for it!
Did you get any bookings?

Hey thanks Steph -

I got 2 bookings - the catty show for the other charities and a cookng show with my BFF. I have one callback for "the holidays" too but she's more of a big buyer than a host.

Congrats!!!I bought the "High Impact Host Coaching" CD off the Supply Order and LOVED some of the ideas that they give for getting better shows! Get a red pen & write this on your Cooking Show Planning Guide:
Section 1: "Start now, wish BIG!"
Section 2: "Fill it up SERIOUSLY!"
Section 3: underline the word "call" and then write "If you call them, they will come!" Get a highlighter & actually highlight all 6 of the host rewards on the bottom half of the page
Section 4: write in your web address! (I wasn't doing this) and next to the Kit Credit Boxes, put a Dollar sign in red ink. You can also write something like "What an opportunity" and/or "You'd be great"
On the back in the Host Rewards Program section, circle $1,000, $215, 4 & 30% in red ink & then write above that section "This is our goal! Focus on extra orders and lots of guests!"​
I handed out my first one the other night with red writing all over it & watched her eyes go right to the red sections. When I got to the back with the $1,000 show, she got super excited & actually has $1,000 as her goal!!! WooHoo!!!

Sheila said:
Congrats!!!

I bought the "High Impact Host Coaching" CD off the Supply Order and LOVED some of the ideas that they give for getting better shows! Get a red pen & write this on your Cooking Show Planning Guide:
Section 1: "Start now, wish BIG!"
Section 2: "Fill it up SERIOUSLY!"
Section 3: underline the word "call" and then write "If you call them, they will come!" Get a highlighter & actually highlight all 6 of the host rewards on the bottom half of the page
Section 4: write in your web address! (I wasn't doing this) and next to the Kit Credit Boxes, put a Dollar sign in red ink. You can also write something like "What an opportunity" and/or "You'd be great"
On the back in the Host Rewards Program section, circle $1,000, $215, 4 & 30% in red ink & then write above that section "This is our goal! Focus on extra orders and lots of guests!"​

I handed out my first one the other night with red writing all over it & watched her eyes go right to the red sections. When I got to the back with the $1,000 show, she got super excited & actually has $1,000 as her goal!!! WooHoo!!!

::runs to get red pen and highlighter::
I am going to do this!!! This is a great set of ideas!!

I thought so too Jessica when I heard it on the CD! I went out and bought a package of red pens that same night! LOL

Sheila said:
I thought so too Jessica when I heard it on the CD! I went out and bought a package of red pens that same night! LOL

I was about to say, sounds like you've been listening to the same CD as I have! :D

I needed to read this right at this moment.

susanr613 said:
For the first time all year, one of my shows cracked the $500 mark. I am doubly relieved and thankful - last year $500 was my average and I had a lot of shows over that.

This show seemed like old times - a decent number of people, willing participation in the recipe prep, a few nice outside orders, and lots of PC fans. Plus, the host is a pastor's wife, so she asked the guests to buy an item for the church kitchen. That idea is being taken up by one of the guests, who is going to collect a list of needs from some of the charitable houses the church supports, then run a catty show. One other guest (my good friend) hosted one of my first shows, skipped last year, and booked this year.

By the way, the host was someone I met in the spring at a show who said "maybe".

A few days before the show, I was walking the dogs, stressing about money and said to myself, "God always provides, I just have to trust." Sure enough, S/He did.

So, to those of you who are struggling, have faith and keep making those calls!

YEA Susan! So glad for you.

I've often said that perseverance is 90% of success in this business. Way to persevere!

That is awesome Susan! Here's to many more show's like that. :)

Great job, Susan!

Congratulations! That's great.

Related to soRelieved as I Close a $700 Show

What is the average amount of sales for a Pampered Chef show?

The average amount of sales for a Pampered Chef show is around $700, but it can vary depending on the number of guests and their purchases.

How do I know if my show qualifies for the "soRelieved" promotion?

To qualify for the "soRelieved" promotion, your show must have a minimum of $700 in sales and at least 10 guests in attendance. It also must be closed within 10 days of the show date.

What items are included in the "soRelieved" promotion?

The "soRelieved" promotion includes a selection of popular Pampered Chef products, such as our Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Silicone Oven Mitt. These items may vary depending on availability.

When will I receive my "soRelieved" promotion items?

Your "soRelieved" promotion items will be shipped to you within 7-10 business days after your show has closed. If there are any delays, we will notify you as soon as possible.

Can I combine the "soRelieved" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "soRelieved" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for shows that meet the qualifying criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kathijenkins
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies