1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Send good closing show vibes my way...

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

well at 5.30 i must head over to my hosts house (the one who had the show from H(eck) last week for me)...i am just hoping she has more orders so it will at least qualify...as a few orders that she did have have since canceled! so hopefully crossing my fingers i can be in and out of there in less than 20 minutes! oh and the cops don't show up lol

Sep 1, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Jessica, hope it closes as a show for you!

3. pc_jessica

oh me too! i would probably cry if it doesn't reach at least $150! and i just pray that she is in real clothes this time...with a bra on! lol

Sep 1, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Good luck! Keep us posted! :D

Sep 1, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

I'm praying! :thumbup:

6. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Good Luck :)

Sep 1, 2009
  7. pc_jessica

okay got back from her house...and guess what?!?! she was in her pajamas...again! i swear this lady must live in these things!!! and she had a house full of people i felt out of place lol i was in and done in less than 10 minutes!! lol i seen she had a full house and said oh this won't take long i don't want to keep you from your company! worked like a charm...she only had one outside order! but it did make the show qualify!!! which is all i cared about! so yippee for that. and now i have the task of getting this show turned in! thanks for your good vibes as i was closing the show, they worked!!!

Sep 1, 2009
  8. BlessedWifeMommy

Good news! That is funny, about the PJs.

9. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

Hey don't knock pj's, I feel like I live in mine :) But I am a stay at home mom of three with another one of the way. I do get dressed though if I am expecting company or have to leave the house.

Sep 1, 2009
  10. pc_jessica

i don't knock pjs...im in mine now :) but she is the one that called and wanted me over at that time...and did you see my thread about her show last week? she was in pjs and no bra for the entire show!!! thats what that comment was about! lol
    i too am a stay at home wife and when i don't have anyone coming over and no where to go i live in yoga pants and tshirts!! but with a bra :)

Sep 1, 2009
Have something to add?