• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send Good Closing Show Vibes My Way...

In summary, Jessica was visiting her hosts house, and they had a show from last week. She was hoping that her host had more orders, so that it would qualify as a show. Unfortunately, some of her orders that she had already received had since been canceled, so she was nervous. However, she was able to close the show quickly and was relieved. She also commented on how strange it was that her host was in pajamas the entire time.
pc_jessica
well at 5.30 i must head over to my hosts house (the one who had the show from H(eck) last week for me)...i am just hoping she has more orders so it will at least qualify...as a few orders that she did have have since canceled! so hopefully crossing my fingers i can be in and out of there in less than 20 minutes! oh and the cops don't show up lol

Jessica, hope it closes as a show for you!

oh me too! i would probably cry if it doesn't reach at least $150! and i just pray that she is in real clothes this time...with a bra on! lol

Good luck! Keep us posted! :D

pc_jessica said:
oh me too! i would probably cry if it doesn't reach at least $150! and i just pray that she is in real clothes this time...with a bra on! lol

I'm praying! :thumbup:

Good Luck :)

okay got back from her house...and guess what?!?! she was in her pajamas...again! i swear this lady must live in these things!!! and she had a house full of people i felt out of place lol i was in and done in less than 10 minutes!! lol i seen she had a full house and said oh this won't take long i don't want to keep you from your company! worked like a charm...she only had one outside order! but it did make the show qualify!!! which is all i cared about! so yippee for that. and now i have the task of getting this show turned in! thanks for your good vibes as i was closing the show, they worked!!!

Good news! That is funny, about the PJs.

Hey don't knock pj's, I feel like I live in mine :) But I am a stay at home mom of three with another one of the way. I do get dressed though if I am expecting company or have to leave the house.

i don't knock pjs...im in mine now :) but she is the one that called and wanted me over at that time...and did you see my thread about her show last week? she was in pjs and no bra for the entire show!!! thats what that comment was about! lol
i too am a stay at home wife and when i don't have anyone coming over and no where to go i live in yoga pants and tshirts!! but with a bra :)

1. What does "Send Good Closing Show Vibes My Way..." mean?

"Send Good Closing Show Vibes My Way..." is a phrase commonly used in the direct sales industry, specifically Pampered Chef, to express the desire for positive energy and good luck during a closing show or event.

2. How can I send good closing show vibes to someone?

There are a few ways to send good closing show vibes to someone. You can send them a message of encouragement, share positive thoughts and intentions, or even physically send them a good luck charm or token.

3. Does sending good closing show vibes actually make a difference?

While it may not have a direct impact on the outcome of the show, sending good closing show vibes can help boost someone's confidence and morale. It can also show your support and encouragement, which can make a difference in someone's mindset and overall performance.

4. Is there a specific time or way to send good closing show vibes?

No, there is no specific time or way to send good closing show vibes. You can send them anytime leading up to the show or event, and in any way that feels genuine and supportive to you.

5. Can I send good closing show vibes to multiple people at once?

Yes, you can definitely send good closing show vibes to multiple people at once. You can do this by sending a group message, posting on social media, or simply saying a prayer or intention for everyone involved in the show. The more positive energy and support, the better!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • TheNewMrsRue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • StacieB