• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do I Mail My S/S Supply Order?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can easily find the address to mail your S/S supply order by logging into your consultant account and navigating to the "Ordering" tab. You can also mail your S/S supply order to a different address if needed, and it is important to include your consultant ID number and order number on the envelope. Processing times for mailed orders are typically 1-2 business days, and tracking is not available. Contact customer service for updates on your order.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
since I haven't gotten my pc debit card yet, I have to mail it in with a check.

where to? and can I put it in the same envelope as my supply booster form?

thanks!

HI Jessica,

I had this problem today too! If you call 1 800 449 2433 and push the finance option, they will give you the number for your debit card.

Hope it works for you!

Its automated, so you could call now!

thank you! I am on the phone now!

I mail mine to: The Pampered Chef
One Pampered Chef Lane
Addison, IL 60101

and I've never had any problem sending them there. Hope this is what you were wanting.

thanks you guys! I was able to get my debit card number on the phone so I could transmit the order online!
woo hoo! now I just have to mail in my supply booster.
I got a lot done...binders made, business cards made, all my stuff unpacked and organized..now I just need a party :D

1. How do I know where to mail my S/S supply order?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can easily find the address to mail your S/S supply order by logging into your consultant account and navigating to the "Ordering" tab. Under the "Ordering Methods" section, you will see the option to mail in your order. The address will be listed there.

2. Can I mail my S/S supply order to a different address?

Yes, you can mail your S/S supply order to a different address if needed. Simply update the mailing address in your consultant account before placing your order. Keep in mind that the shipping address for your order may be different from the mailing address.

3. Do I need to include any additional information when mailing in my S/S supply order?

It is important to include your consultant ID number and the order number on the outside of the envelope when mailing in your S/S supply order. This will ensure that your order is processed correctly and efficiently.

4. How long does it take for a mailed S/S supply order to be processed?

Once your S/S supply order is received at the Pampered Chef headquarters, it typically takes 1-2 business days to process and ship your order. However, during peak ordering periods, processing times may be longer.

5. Can I track my S/S supply order after mailing it in?

Unfortunately, tracking is not available for mailed S/S supply orders. However, you can always contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for updates on the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stef1023
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies