• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order - Aug 1 - F/W or S/S Styles?

In summary, the deadline for placing a supply order for August 1 is typically 2-3 weeks prior to the date, with the most accurate deadline available on the company website or from your consultant. You can mix and match between fall/winter and spring/summer styles in your order, but some items may have limited availability. There are no special promotions or discounts for supply orders on August 1, but it is recommended to check the company website and with your consultant for any current offers. Supply orders are only available to current Pampered Chef consultants, and delivery times for orders vary depending on location and shipping method. Your consultant can provide more specific information about delivery times for your order.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Question.... If I put a supply order in with todays date, and order the small spreader.... will it be the new F/W style? Same thing with the bamboo tongs, etc...

Bamboo tongs will be the old style. I don't think the new one is on the Fall supply list.

Not sure about the spreader

Hmmm okay thanks!

1. What is the deadline for placing a supply order for August 1?

The deadline for placing a supply order for August 1 is typically 2-3 weeks prior to the date. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or the company website for the most accurate deadline.

2. Can I mix and match between fall/winter and spring/summer styles in my supply order?

Yes, you can mix and match between fall/winter and spring/summer styles in your supply order. However, keep in mind that some items may be limited in availability and may sell out quickly.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for supply orders on August 1?

At this time, there are no special promotions or discounts specifically for supply orders on August 1. However, be sure to check the company website and your consultant for any current promotions or discounts that may apply to your order.

4. Can I place a supply order for August 1 if I am not a consultant with Pampered Chef?

No, supply orders are only available to current Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please reach out to your consultant or visit the company website for more information.

5. How long will it take for my supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for your supply order will depend on your location and the chosen shipping method. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-5 business days, but it may take longer for international orders. Your consultant can provide more specific information regarding delivery times for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedape
  • General Chat
Replies