• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find My Past Host Discount Number?

In summary, the conversation discussed difficulties in finding a host's PHD number on CC. Suggestions were made to try different variations of the host's name and to possibly call HO for assistance. It was also recommended to check for correct spelling and to provide as much information as possible, such as the host's state and approximate date of the show. Other factors to consider were whether the host had a title and if their PHD was still active.
missyciccolella
I had a guest at my show who hosted a show with another consultant last April...she can't find her PHD number, and when I try to look it up on CC I can't find her. I know she hosted a show b/c several of the guests talked about it at the recent show. In short of calling HO or the consultant (whom I don't know) how can find this? I feel like I must doing something wrong - any tips? :confused:

The host search on CC is pretty picky. Try variations on her name - nickname, C or K (like Cathy/Kathy), etc.

You may end up calling HO on that one.

missyciccolella said:
I had a guest at my show who hosted a show with another consultant last April...she can't find her PHD number, and when I try to look it up on CC I can't find her. I know she hosted a show b/c several of the guests talked about it at the recent show. In short of calling HO or the consultant (whom I don't know) how can find this? I feel like I must doing something wrong - any tips? :confused:
If you know the consultant's name you can find out pretty easily. I have called consultants and they have been really quick at looking that up for me (and I have done the same for others). But you could just call HO and give them the host and consultant's names and they could look it up. I would also ask how the name was spelled so that she would know in case she wants to use it again.

I would think that even if you don't know the consultant's name if you give the host name and her state and approximate date of the show they could find it that way too. The more information you have the easier it is for HO to help you.

Other things to look for: make sure the state is correct; some folks are border state residents so could easily have an order shipped to a work location, not their home, etc.

Ditto on checking the spelling.

Another thing I learned the hard way: if this person has a title, like "Dr." it is possible the original consultant put the person in as Dr. Jane Doe. When doing a search, you would have to put in Dr. Jane as first name, and Doe as last.

Has to be an exact match to what was entered.

Another thing, might not apply here, but: if a person thinks they still have an active PHD but it is expired, it won't show up. Folks do tend to get confused as to when they HELD their show, which may be different from when it was submitted/delivered.

Good luck!

Hi there! It can sometimes be tricky to find a host's PHD number if they can't remember it or if it's not readily available. One option would be to reach out to the consultant who hosted the show in April and see if they have a record of the host's number. You can also try searching for the host's name or email in the consultant's corner to see if they have an account set up. If all else fails, you can definitely contact HO for assistance. Hope this helps!

Related to Where Can I Find My Past Host Discount Number?

What is a Past Host Discount Number?

A Past Host Discount Number is a unique code given to a past host of an event by the hosting company as a token of appreciation for their previous hosting. This number can be used to redeem discounts and other special offers in future events hosted by the company.

How can I obtain a Past Host Discount Number?

You can obtain a Past Host Discount Number by hosting an event with the hosting company in the past. The company will send you a unique code via email or physical mail, depending on their policies. If you have not received your discount number, you can contact the company's customer service for assistance.

Is there an expiration date for Past Host Discount Numbers?

Yes, there is an expiration date for Past Host Discount Numbers. The validity period varies depending on the hosting company's policies. It is best to use the discount number before its expiration date to avoid missing out on any discounts or offers.

Can I share my Past Host Discount Number with others?

No, Past Host Discount Numbers are non-transferable and can only be used by the host who received it. Sharing or selling your discount number is a violation of the company's policies and may result in the code being deactivated.

Can I use my Past Host Discount Number multiple times?

Most hosting companies allow their customers to use their Past Host Discount Number multiple times, as long as it is within the validity period. However, it is best to check with the company's policies to confirm if the discount number can be used more than once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitetiger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • mechelle