• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Discount Not Applicable? What?

In summary, the host's software says her February show isn't applicable for the PHD, but she is a past host and hosting again, so she can't apply the PHD to her current host order.
jenniferp417
P3 is doing something weird. I am entering a show - it's not until September but there are outside orders already.

The host's screens say the PHD isn't applicable - she hosted a show in February, so it most certainly is! Since the software says it's not applicable, it won't let me add it.

What gives? :confused:

If they show was in February isn't the PHD only good for six months which would make it August. If you're trying to put in a September order you're one month outside the box. Am I wrong???

They get 10% off for a year, but if someone books off of their show don't they have to do it within 6 months??

Yeah, I thought the PHD was for a year - the booking credit is the six months.

Did you update/add her PHD#. You might have to do a PHD look-up on CC in order to get it. If you have added it, are you sure you entered the correct #?

PHD is for a year, booking benefit is six months.

Is this the same host now hosting again? Then the PHD doesn't apply at all, except on any order she places as a guest.

Debbie, THAT must be it!She's a past host, hosting again. So no PHD on her host order, unless she orders also as a guest, correct?WHEW!

jenniferp417 said:
Debbie, THAT must be it!

She's a past host, hosting again. So no PHD on her host order, unless she orders also as a guest, correct?

WHEW!

correct. She cannot apply her PHD to her current host order. No double dipping.

I didn't think of it as double dipping... just thought I was missing something! :D

jenniferp417 said:
I didn't think of it as double dipping... just thought I was missing something! :D

I was confused by that once also.

Yeah, the problem is that so many things are called close to the same thing ...so we can easily be confused. LOL

I'm easily confused, anyway. :grumpy:

Related to Past Host Discount Not Applicable? What?

1. What is the "Past Host Discount Not Applicable" policy?

The "Past Host Discount Not Applicable" policy is a rule that states that if you have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party and received a discount on your purchases, you will not be eligible to receive another discount on your purchases as a guest at someone else's party.

2. Why is the "Past Host Discount Not Applicable" policy in place?

This policy is in place to ensure fairness among all customers. Hosting a party is a great opportunity to earn discounts and rewards, but it wouldn't be fair for some guests to receive multiple discounts while others do not.

3. Can I still use my "Past Host Discount Not Applicable" at a different party?

No, unfortunately the discount is only applicable to the party that you hosted. It cannot be used at a different party or for online purchases.

4. Is there a way to still receive a discount if I have already hosted a party?

Yes, you can still earn discounts and rewards by hosting another party or by becoming a consultant. As a consultant, you can earn discounts on your own purchases and also have the opportunity to earn income.

5. How can I find out if I am eligible for the "Past Host Discount Not Applicable"?

If you are unsure if you have previously hosted a party and received a discount, you can check with your consultant or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Bren706