• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Get Paid After Submitting Work?”

In summary, payment for submitted work is usually processed within 1-2 weeks after delivery, and you will be notified via email. Payments are typically made through direct deposit or check, and you can track the status of your payment through your account. There is no minimum amount of work required to receive payment.
heat123
Silver Member
I know I have read somewhere re:pay days before but does anyone know... if I submitted show on monday the 5th will I get paid the 8th or the 22nd? thanks, just need some extra $$$ and would be nice to get paid sooner rather than later!:rolleyes:

You should get paid for that one on the 22nd.

I thought so but wanted to double check! I haven't been paid since Mid Dec! Yikes!!! Thanks Kate!

1. When will I receive payment for my submitted work?

Payment for submitted work is typically processed within 1-2 weeks after the order has been delivered to the customer. However, this may vary depending on the payment method and shipping time.

2. Will I be notified when my payment has been processed?

Yes, you will receive an email notification once your payment has been processed and sent out. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder in case the email gets filtered.

3. How will I receive my payment?

Payments for submitted work are typically paid via direct deposit or check. Please make sure to have your payment information updated in your account to ensure timely payment.

4. Can I track my payment status?

Yes, you can track your payment status by logging into your account and checking the "My Payments" section. Here, you will be able to see the status of your payment and any updates.

5. Is there a minimum amount of work I need to submit before receiving payment?

No, there is no minimum amount of work required to receive payment. As long as your submitted work has been approved, you will receive payment for it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • aprilmlittlefield
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pc_jessica