• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay so I Am Just Wondering I Know We Get Paid in Certain Brackets

In summary, at Pampered Chef, there are three payment brackets: Consultant, Senior Consultant, and Director. Consultants are paid on the 10th and 25th of every month, based on their sales and team building efforts. Commission is calculated based on personal and team sales, with higher sales resulting in a higher commission percentage. To move up to a higher payment bracket, one must meet the sales and team building requirements outlined in the compensation plan. If these requirements are not met, one will remain in their current bracket but can always work towards reaching the requirements for a higher bracket.
pc_jessica
okay so i am just wondering i know we get paid in certain brackets that determine our commision amount. well does that start over each pay period or do we get to keep our same bracket the whole month. for instance, for the 1st-15th my sales were over $2000. but know for the 15th-30th they will not be that high, so will i drop back down to the 20% commision??? TIA

Re: paychecksNo, the commission structure is for the entire month. So if the remaining sales that you have put you to the next level, you will get a 'back pay' so to speak for the sales in the first 1/2 of the month.

Re: paychecksooo i think i like this! thanks for the info!

What are the different payment brackets at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, there are three payment brackets: Consultant, Senior Consultant, and Director. Your bracket is determined by your sales and team building efforts.

How often do we get paid at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef consultants get paid on the 10th and 25th of every month. If these dates fall on a weekend or holiday, you will receive your payment on the following business day.

How is commission calculated at Pampered Chef?

Your commission at Pampered Chef is calculated based on your total personal sales and your team's sales. The more you and your team sell, the higher your commission percentage will be.

Do I have to reach a certain sales goal to move up to the next payment bracket?

Yes, in order to move up to a higher payment bracket, you must meet the sales and team building requirements for that bracket. These requirements are outlined in your compensation plan.

What happens if I don't meet the requirements for my current payment bracket?

If you do not meet the requirements for your current payment bracket, you will remain in that bracket and receive the corresponding commission percentage. However, you always have the opportunity to increase your sales and team building efforts to move up to a higher bracket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 28sal
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • LStevens0426
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies