• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Receive My Pampered Chef Payday? Commission Check Clarified

In summary, Pampered Chef consultants can expect to receive their payday on the 15th of each month, with commission checks typically being mailed out on this date. Direct deposit is also an option for receiving commissions. It usually takes 3-5 business days for commission checks to arrive, but if direct deposit is set up, commissions should be received on the 15th. If a commission check has not been received on the 15th, it is recommended to wait a few extra days before contacting customer service. Additionally, there is a minimum commission amount of $25 for consultants in the United States, with any amount below this threshold rolling over to the following month.
28sal
I just submitted a cooking show on Jan 30th thru pampered partner plus. so when do i get paid my commision check? i have direct deposit. the calendar info is confusing to me as far as the paydays go. previous times i just waited and wasent even expecting my commision check. but this show was over 1000. and i want to use the money to rder my supply&sample package. i have to get the timing right though. I dont want to be on money order status (you know what i mean?)

Payday will be February 8th.

On your consultant calendar, the $ symbol is the day you get paid. Whatever you submit from the 1st till the day with the envelope symbol with the arrow (this month it's the 15th) you will get paid for that on the 22nd (the next $ symbol).

Everything from the 15th to the 29th of February will go on the March 10th payday.

Hope I didn't confuse you more.

Anything submitted from the 16th through the 31st of January will be on your commission check on February 8th.

Anything submitted from February 1st through the 15th will be on your commission check on February 22nd.

submitted on the 1st through the 15th of the month will be paid on the 22nd of that current month

submitted on the 16th through the last day of the month will be paid on the 8th of the next month

1. When will I receive my Pampered Chef payday?

The payday for Pampered Chef consultants is the 15th of each month. However, if the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, the payday will be the following business day.

2. Will my commission check be mailed or direct deposited?

Commission checks are typically mailed out to consultants on the 15th of each month. However, if you have set up direct deposit, your commission will be deposited into your designated bank account on the 15th.

3. How long does it take for my commission check to arrive?

It typically takes 3-5 business days for your commission check to arrive in the mail. If you have direct deposit set up, you should receive your commission on the 15th.

4. What if I have not received my commission check on the 15th?

If you have not received your commission check on the 15th, please allow for a few extra days for it to arrive. If it still has not arrived after 5 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is there a minimum amount for my commission check?

Yes, there is a minimum commission amount of $25 for consultants in the United States. If your commission for the month is below this amount, it will roll over to the following month until it reaches the minimum threshold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • magentablue