• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Made Out to Pampered Chef!

In summary, this person deposited a check written to Pampered Chef and the bank only accepted it if it was cashed with a different check.
DeeDee616
Just going through my checks to make my deposit and a check was written out to Pampered Chef. How do i do this? I know i saw it somewhere but can't seem to find it now (of course)

Thanks!

I have only had a problem once in 10 years. I just deposited a fundraiser check for $680 that the school mistakenly made out to PC. I just wrote my name next to PC on the "pay to" line and not a problem.

Some banks will take them, some won't. I have done what Lisa said, put a - and then your name behind it. Or work it as a customer care call and ask for a debit or credit card number over the phone.

My bank does let me add a dash and my name on the "Pay To" line after the customer's the Pampered Chef but I know some banks will not. For some reason my "For Deposit Only" stamp that I have with my account #, and the bank's name helps get it through. If I were to just sign it, they would not accept it.

I just call the guest and ask if I can add my name or if they can use a debit/credit card. If I can't get in touch with them, I sign my name on the back and pray it goes through:)

A few years ago I had a repeat hostess give me a certified check written to the Pampered Chef. Yikes!! The teller refused to cash it even though I had been banking with them for over 6 years. I showed her my business cards and even had hercall the hostess to validate that it was for me. She refused to cash it. The bank only cashed it when I asked for a manager. I told her if this is how they treat loyal customers I would be moving my business somewhere else. She consented to try to cash it, but told me it might not go through. It did

I just call the customer and ask for a credit card and tell them I will send them back their check - It doesn't happen very often at my shows because I go over that in the beginning of my talk and at the end -

I just put "or" and my name on the "pay to" line. Then when I sign the back I do my name and then Pampered Chef underneath....never had any problems

It depends on where you bank. I use a credit union and they will not budge on the subject. If it has Pampered Chef on it I have to get a new check (they will only take it if it ismade out to me).

chefpenny99 said:
It depends on where you bank. I use a credit union and they will not budge on the subject. If it has Pampered Chef on it I have to get a new check (they will only take it if it ismade out to me).

I was a teller for 3 years at a credit union and that was our policy as well! It really depends on what teller you get, after being there for three years I was able to use my discretion when these came across my desk-- If I had any doubts about the authenticity of the check I would call the person who wrote it and just make sure they really wrote it and intended on ______ the Pampered Chef lady depositing it.

I will tell you a secret though... if you make an ATM deposit, and just sign your name, write "The Pampered Chef" underneath it and write "For Deposit Only" it will go through 90% of the time with no questions...

Just a few tips from someone who used to be in that biz..... ;) ;)

Related to Check Made Out to Pampered Chef!

1. What is the mailing address for sending a check to Pampered Chef?

The mailing address for sending a check to Pampered Chef is:
Pampered Chef
Attn: Accounts Receivable
1 Pampered Chef Lane
Addison, IL 60101
Please make sure to include your consultant's name and ID number on the check.

2. Can I make a check out to Pampered Chef for a specific order or party?

Yes, you can make a check out to Pampered Chef for a specific order or party. Please make sure to include the consultant's name and ID number, as well as the order or party number, on the check. This will ensure that the payment is applied to the correct account.

3. Is it safe to send a check through the mail to Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is safe to send a check through the mail to Pampered Chef. We have a secure system in place for processing and handling all payments. However, if you have any concerns, you can also make a payment online through our website using a credit or debit card.

4. Can I use a personal check to pay for my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can use a personal check to pay for your Pampered Chef order. However, please note that your order will not be shipped until the check has been received and processed. If you need your order to be shipped immediately, we recommend using a credit or debit card as payment.

5. How long does it take for a check to be processed by Pampered Chef?

The processing time for a check to be processed by Pampered Chef can vary. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for a check to be received and processed. However, if there are any issues with the check, it may take longer. If you have any concerns about the status of your payment, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • melaniepc