• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Fundraiser Check -- Now What?

In summary, if you receive an unexpected fundraiser check while working with Pampered Chef, you should contact your consultant to let them know. To deposit the check, you will need to take it to your bank and endorse it with your account information. The check can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products or can be deposited into your personal bank account. The time it takes to receive the funds may vary, so it is best to contact your bank for more information. If you have any questions or concerns, your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you.
dkitten13
I just realized the guest at my fundraiser today made a check payable to Pampered Chef! Any way I can alter this or still get it deposited? They live a half hour away but were cool so if I have to catch up with them to get a new check its not the end of the world but...ugh.

Thanks!

Usually all changes need their initial. I would ask for the guest's permission to alter the check and to initial. Or to be safe, I would ask if she could give her bank card and you shred the check.

Thanks! I will reach out to her as a follow up call tomorrow anyway to see if she is interested in the opportunity...she really loved the products!

There is a way you can set up your checking account (I forget what I did) so if someone writes the check to PC I am still able to cash the check. If anyone knows what needs done please post it....like I said, I do not remember what I did to my account.

At my bank they know I sell PC, and they will take the checks with my DEPOSIT ONLY stamp. I specifically asked about this when I got two different checks made out to PC.

It really depends on your bank. My bank will not take checks made out to Pampered Chef.

My bank rocks - I just add my name next to where the guest wrote PC and it goes right in. Good luck!

DebbieJ said:
It really depends on your bank. My bank will not take checks made out to Pampered Chef.

My bank will not either.

My bank will accept them if they're for deposit only.

1. What do I do if I receive an unexpected fundraiser check?

If you have received an unexpected fundraiser check while working with Pampered Chef, congratulations! This means that your event was a success and you have earned some extra funds. The first thing you should do is contact your Pampered Chef consultant to let them know about the check.

2. How do I deposit the fundraiser check?

To deposit the fundraiser check, you will need to take it to your bank and deposit it into your account. Make sure to endorse the check by signing the back and including your account information. If you are unsure of how to properly deposit the check, your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you.

3. Can I use the fundraiser check to purchase Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use the fundraiser check to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can either order directly through your consultant or use the check as a form of payment at a Pampered Chef party or event.

4. What if the fundraiser check is made out to me personally instead of Pampered Chef?

If the fundraiser check is made out to you personally, you will need to deposit it into your personal bank account. You can then use the funds to purchase Pampered Chef products or pay for your order through your consultant.

5. How long does it take to receive the funds from the fundraiser check?

The time it takes to receive the funds from the fundraiser check may vary depending on your bank's processing time. It is best to contact your bank for more specific information. If you have any concerns or questions about the status of your fundraiser check, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • bsaxman