• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Frustrations: Have You Ever Experienced This?

In summary, the customer was frustrated because they did not receive their order from the fundraiser. The host told the customer that they did not have an order for them. The host also said that it is not the customer's fault.
pamperedpnina
I'm sooooo frustrated!!! I had a Fundraiser (total just over $800) anyway one of the online orders never got on the site! The lady called the host today to find out if her stuff came only to be told that NO we have no order for you so she sent her receipt from the website!!!!! it has the show info and everything but its NOT ON MY SITE!!!!! I'm soooo frustrated and upset! and I cant call SC today b/c they are (understandably) closed for the holidays!!!!
So you all get to hear about it instead! anyone ever have this happen to them?

I've never had that happen. And you are positive that it's not still sitting out there waiting to be reviewed? It would not have pulled into P3 unless you reviewed it.

I went to the website to see if I missed it there are 3 orders from that show on the site all reviewed none to be reviewed!!!

What she did (I bet) very common is get the order preview, print in and not hit the confirm button on her order.I had a customer do that 2 weeks ago. Otherwise, it hasn't happened in awhile.It is a customer error, not the website.Ask her if after she saw that preview if she clicked the Submit Order button the bottom to send it.

janetupnorth said:
What she did (I bet) very common is get the order preview, print in and not hit the confirm button on her order.

Yes, this has happened to me several times. Nothing you can do about it now that the show is turned in. It's user error.

It happens alot. I do quite a few on-lines for parties and it seems like I get at least one per party that does not acutally OK the order before leaving the site. I make sure I have the instructions on the invites but some people are still in too much of a hurry and miss that last button. And yes, it is frustrating but not your fault. And no, once a show is submitted there is nothing you can do about adding the order but you can still fill the order for the person who ordered. You can give the host a little something out of pocket if you choose but...

1. What are some common frustrations people experience with fundraisers?

Some common frustrations people experience with fundraisers include difficulty reaching fundraising goals, lack of support or participation from others, and feeling overwhelmed with planning and execution.

2. How can I better manage my fundraising efforts?

One way to better manage your fundraising efforts is to create a detailed plan and timeline, delegate tasks to others, and regularly communicate and follow up with participants and donors.

3. What are some creative ideas for fundraising?

Some creative fundraising ideas include hosting a virtual event, selling unique products or services, organizing a fun run or walk, and partnering with local businesses for sponsorships or donations.

4. How do I handle setbacks or unexpected challenges during a fundraiser?

It's important to stay positive and adapt to any setbacks or challenges that may arise during a fundraiser. Communicate openly with your team and brainstorm solutions together, and don't be afraid to ask for help or adjust your goals if needed.

5. How can I keep my team motivated and engaged throughout the fundraiser?

To keep your team motivated and engaged, regularly communicate updates and progress, recognize and appreciate their efforts, and provide incentives or rewards for reaching fundraising milestones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Anitra