• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Get Paid for My Oct.1 Show?

If you submitted on the 30th electronically, you will be paid on the 8th. Commission statements are posted, you can check it there!
Smashie
okay help me please. If I submitted a show on Oct.1 when will I get paid for this show??

A show submitted Oct. 1 will be paid on the commission check Oct. 22.

crystalscookingnow said:
A show submitted Oct. 1 will be paid on the commission check Oct. 22.

Thanks for the reply. I thought it would be on this check. What is the deadline for shows submitted to be paid by the 8th??

The last business day of the month.

JAE said:

UGGGHHH!! So I missed it by ONE DAY!!??!! Darn :cry:

JAE said:

Actually though it is the last day of the month...you still missed it by a day but it is the last day not just the last business day...

chefheidi2003 said:
Actually though it is the last day of the month...you still missed it by a day but it is the last day not just the last business day...
Sorry, but that's wrong. Check the consultant planner. You have to turn in your show by the last business day of the month to get paid from that show in the next pay check.

JAE said:
Sorry, but that's wrong. Check the consultant planner. You have to turn in your show by the last business day of the month to get paid from that show in the next pay check.

Actually, it depends on whether you're turning shows in by mail or electronically. Electronically submitted shows count the last day of the month, even if it's not a business day. Snail mail shows are on the last business day of the month.

For example, I had shows submitted on Sunday, Sept. 30th. I was paid for those shows on the commission check that we received today (it won't be posted by my bank until tomorrow).

The icons in the consultant planner stand for:

The envelope with the arrow is for snail mailed shows.
The line with the dot at the end with the squiggle in the middle are for electronically submitted shows.

Thankyou for the info.

just in case I am not understanding.... I submitted on the 30th so does that mean... I won't get paid until the 22nd???

If you submitted on the 30th electronically, you will be paid on the 8th. Commission statements are posted, you can check it there!

1. When will I receive payment for my Oct.1 show?

The payment for your Oct.1 show will typically be processed within 2-3 business days after the event has taken place. However, this may vary depending on your contract with the event organizers.

2. How will I receive my payment for the Oct.1 show?

Your payment for the Oct.1 show will most likely be sent to you via direct deposit or check, depending on your preferred payment method. Please make sure to provide accurate payment information to avoid any delays.

3. What happens if I don't receive my payment on time?

If you have not received your payment within the expected timeframe, it is best to first contact the event organizers to inquire about the status of your payment. If the issue cannot be resolved, you may need to seek legal assistance.

4. Are there any fees or deductions that will be taken from my payment?

It is important to clarify payment details with the event organizers beforehand. Some events may have certain fees or deductions (such as taxes or booking fees) that will be taken out of your payment.

5. Can I request to be paid sooner for my Oct.1 show?

This is ultimately up to the event organizers and their payment policies. It is always best to discuss payment terms and timelines before agreeing to perform at an event. If you have any concerns or urgent financial needs, it is best to communicate them with the organizers beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
Replies