• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sheet Pans and Mixing Bowls on Back Order: Will I Be Notified After Submitting?

In summary, the demand for sheet pans has increased due to the pandemic, causing a shortage of supply and back orders. There is currently no exact date for when they will be back in stock, but orders can still be placed and canceled if desired. Alternative products, such as stoneware or silicone baking mats, are available for use in the meantime.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just checked CC today and saw that the Large sheet pans and the SS mixing bowls are on back order. I just sold a bunch of these, but didn't get the warning symbol. I've updated and on shows I haven't submitted I don't get a warning. Is this something that I'll be notified after I submit? I thought last time I had something on backorder it told me right away before submitting. :confused:

It sometimes depends on how much of delay there is. If there is only a few days delay, they won't update P3 to display a symbol. They are probably only a day or two behind on shipments.

It says the recovery date is December! Hopefully, like you said, it'll just be slightly delayed.

Here's hoping the Deep Covered Baker doesn't go on back order again! I submitted orders for about 12 of them in just the last week - some hosts, some at full price.

Ooh, I just had two people purchase mixing bowls for presents. Hope they come in on time!

December is just a week from Monday, so it may not be too much of a delay.

The recovery date for the large sheet pan is only 12/2 and the stainless mixing bowls is 12/8...so hopefully, they'll get them in time for the holidays!

Related to Sheet Pans and Mixing Bowls on Back Order: Will I Be Notified After Submitting?

1. Why are sheet pans on back order?

The demand for sheet pans has increased significantly due to the rise in home baking and cooking during the pandemic. This has led to a shortage of supply and back orders for sheet pans.

2. When will sheet pans be back in stock?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an exact date for when sheet pans will be back in stock. Our team is working hard to restock them as soon as possible, but we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the back order.

3. Can I still place an order for sheet pans even though they are on back order?

Yes, you can still place an order for sheet pans even though they are on back order. This will ensure that you will receive your sheet pans as soon as they are restocked and your order will be prioritized.

4. Can I cancel my order for sheet pans if I no longer want to wait for them to be back in stock?

Yes, you can cancel your order for sheet pans if you no longer want to wait for them to be back in stock. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance with canceling your order.

5. Are there any alternative products to sheet pans that I can use?

Yes, we have a variety of alternative products that can be used for baking and cooking, such as our stoneware or silicone baking mats. These products are still in stock and can provide a similar function to sheet pans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • janetupnorth