• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update on HO Back Order for Dcb - Delayed Shipment Causes Customer Frustration

In summary, an email was sent to customers informing them that the Deep Covered Baker that shipped yesterday is now backordered. Customers who submitted orders early on the 30th may receive theirs by Christmas, but those who submitted orders after the 30th will not.
otisbg
Gold Member
I just got an email from HO that my last Nov. show (submitted early on the 30th) that shipped yesterday, now has all 4 Deep Covered Bakers on back order. They said they can send 2 on 12/10 and the other 2 on 12/15. Between the sheet pans and now these I will not have happy customers!
:confused:

Why not if they can still get them by Christmas? Some will still get there within the stated 2 week time!The DCB doesn't surprise me at all due to the November special.

Oh bummer, I was afraid this would happen! At least it seems that it'll be fine for customers to get them pretty quickly. Let's hope it stays that way!

I'm sure your customers won't be as upset as you think they will be.

Yikes I better check my email. I have two on the show that I submitted Sunday/Monday and has already shipped.

I have 8 on back order but all of them say due to ship by Dec. 8th so I'm not worried. Those shows were just submitted on the 30th and they haven't received their orders yet, so DCB should be close behind

I was surprised that item didn't go on backorder before this. I sold a ton of them in November! ...ohhh, I have one on the show I submitted December 2nd. Well, at least they expect to resolve it before Christmas.

Have you seen the latest "product update" notice on the DCB?

As of tonight (Dec 09);
The Deep Covered Baker will not be available for online ordering until all Cooking Show backorders are fulfilled.

The Show order I received on Saturday had the DCB backordered. I got an email today that it had been shipped today so that was really faster than the 12/15 that it was showing originally!

now I'm curious as to when I'm going to get my replacement DCB, since I just sent back a part of my old one. (It had hairline cracks and bubbles and a lot of deep brush strokes, so I'm exchanging it). I hate going without it for so long!

babywings76 said:
now I'm curious as to when I'm going to get my replacement DCB, since I just sent back a part of my old one. (It had hairline cracks and bubbles and a lot of deep brush strokes, so I'm exchanging it). I hate going without it for so long!

They will fill guest orders before replacing yours.

BethCooks4U said:
They will fill guest orders before replacing yours.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I had some of the pans on back order, and they were shipped about a week before the original date they gave me. I can't imagine working in the warehouses this month.

I know- I'm annoyed. The order I received today said the DCB would ship on the 15th. :(

The list on CC says it will be shipped by the 23rd. I have a really good feeling my host is going to be mad. Off to call her.:grumpy:

I think HO should include a small gift in the BO items this time of the year, to maybe help pacify our unhappy customers. Or offer a discount on a later order.

One of my hosts got her DCB on back order from her 11/25 show - and the bottom part has a 2" chip in the finish and the top has the knobby handle cracked off..I just completed and online adjustment and I cna only hope she gets it by the 23rd as she planned her Christmas dinner around it!! Yikes!

I posted in the other thread.....one from a show of mine was only on backorder for 2 days!

CC now says that if necessary they will expediate shipping. They are doing all they can!! :sing: :chef: We are just too good at selling this item I guess.

1. What is the reason for the delay in the shipment of the DCB?

The delay in the shipment of the DCB is due to unexpected high demand for the product. This has caused a delay in our supply chain, resulting in back orders and delayed shipments for our customers.

2. How long will the delay in shipment last?

We are working diligently to resolve the supply chain issue and fulfill all back orders as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date for when the delay will be resolved, but we are doing everything we can to minimize the wait time for our customers.

3. Will I still receive my DCB even though it is on back order?

Yes, all back orders will be fulfilled once the supply chain issue is resolved. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience and understanding.

4. Can I cancel my order due to the delay?

Yes, you can cancel your order if you no longer wish to wait for the DCB. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with cancelling your order.

5. Is there any compensation for the delay in shipment?

We apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this delay may have caused. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer compensation for the delay at this time. We appreciate your understanding and continued support of Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kdangel518