• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Sizzling on Your BBQ Menu Today?

In summary, the BBQ today will consist of smoked sausages, steaks, broccoli cheese casserole, zuchinni fritters with coriander chutney, sauteed mushrooms, and pork spareribs. There will also be Caesar pasta salad, squash bake, and green beans.
rennea
Gold Member
So it's Sunday, is anybody having anything delish for the BBQ today?

We had take-out last night, I'm off to do some shopping and will post later what I'm doing tonight.:chef:

Smoked sausages on the grill today. And I'm going to make the layered berry salad from the Stars and Stripes theme show to go with them. Gotta be a quick to put together dinner today - I have to pick DH and his friend up from the airport and their plane gets in at 4:30. Just late enough that it'll already be dinner time by the time they get their bags and we drive home.

I was thinking about grilling some filet mignons from CostCo along with some fresh corn on the cob. I'm also going to try a recipe for Cheesy Ranch Mashed Potatoes... will chase it all down with nice cold Foster's Lager!

DH and DS left for Boy Scout camp today~DD & I will now be free to eat "non-cook" meals for the week! YAHOOOOOO!

lunch for us is steaks, broccoli cheese casserole, zuchinni fritters with coriander chutney, sauteed mushrooms
we are going to a friend's house for dinner

Well it's either going to be grilled chicken breasts with a variety of grilled veggies... (yellow & red peppers, peapods, asparagus, carrots, mushrooms, and potatoes...or I'm going to make a chicken stir fry with whole wheat linguine noodles, and a mild scezhuan (sp?) sauce with brocolli, carrots, peapods and asparagus... I just haven't decided.

I'm making dessert for everyone at work tomorrow since it's my office buddie's b-day so it depends on how I feel after I get done making the cake- whether I wanna grill, or stir fry.

We are having pork,onion and mushroom burgers on the grill with cucumber and avocado salad.:)

Haven't decided on a dessert yet.

It is so hot & humid. :yuck: Pork chops on the grill, fresh corn on the cob and a salad.

Going to Gram's for dinner---She's cooked Sunday dinners for as long as I can remember.

We're having::
Appetizer:
Foccicia bread with peppers, onions, and tomatoes
Dinner:
Pork Spareribs, that have been marinating since Wednesday!
Caesar Pasta Salad
Regular Salad
Corn on the Cob
Squash Bake that she makes and its super yummy!
Green Beans
...and I think thats it for dinner
Dessert:
Raspberry Jello with Raspberries inside it! A cool delicious treat!

letscook04 said:
It is so hot & humid. :yuck: Pork chops on the grill, fresh corn on the cob and a salad.

It's about 55 here...and windy...

BBQ Ribs on the grill, smashed new potatoes and salad.

Roast w/ potatoes and veggie. Been cooking in slow cooker all day...

Related to What's Sizzling on Your BBQ Menu Today?

1. What recipes are featured for "What's for Dinner?" on June 29th?

The recipes featured for "What's for Dinner?" on June 29th are Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs, Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad, and Strawberry Shortcake Trifle.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easily accessible at local grocery stores?

Yes, the ingredients for these recipes can be found at most local grocery stores. However, some specialty ingredients may need to be purchased at a specialty grocery store or online.

3. How long does it take to prepare these recipes?

The estimated preparation time for these recipes is 30 minutes for the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs, 15 minutes for the Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad, and 20 minutes for the Strawberry Shortcake Trifle. However, actual preparation time may vary based on individual cooking skills and kitchen equipment.

4. Can these recipes be adapted for dietary restrictions?

Yes, these recipes can be easily adapted for dietary restrictions. The Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs can be made with tofu or a plant-based protein substitute for a vegetarian option. The Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad can be made with gluten-free pasta for those with gluten intolerance. The Strawberry Shortcake Trifle can be made with dairy-free whipped cream for those with lactose intolerance.

5. Are there any alternative suggestions for side dishes to pair with these recipes?

Yes, some alternative suggestions for side dishes to pair with these recipes are a side salad, garlic bread, or roasted vegetables. These would all complement the main dishes well and provide a well-rounded and satisfying meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • pamperedbybarbara