• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, Some quick and easy dinner ideas for June 4th include grilled chicken with a side salad, vegetable stir-fry with rice, shrimp tacos, or a pasta dish with seasonal vegetables. Some healthy dinner options for June 4th include grilled fish with roasted vegetables, quinoa and vegetable stir-fry, or a summer salad with grilled chicken. Yes, there are plenty of dinner recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes on June 4th. Some ingredients that are in season for June 4th include corn, zucchini, tomatoes, strawberries, and peaches. These can be used in various dishes such as summer salads, grilled vegetable skewers, or fruit salsa for grilled meats. There are also many vegetarian dinner
rennea
Gold Member
OMG I've been so busy here:rolleyes: We are putting in a new stone patio so last night was take out.

Tonight is chicken on the BBQ with corn:chef:

Still haven't used my BBQ basket, must try.

rennea said:
OMG I've been so busy here:rolleyes: We are putting in a new stone patio so last night was take out.

Tonight is chicken on the BBQ with corn:chef:

Still haven't used my BBQ basket, must try.

Ann already started the thread for you Rennea!:p

Tonight we had a "quick tea". Turkey steaks done on the Foreman and carrots and broc in the steamer - all done in 15 minutes. Nothing fancy, just easy.

Tonight is bbq chicken and maybe a salad, and some bread. Not sure what how I am going to prepare the chicken, but thinking about doing one of our rubs.

I am doing something that does not require heating up my kitchen as it is going to be 89 degrees and the humidity has begun!

ChefBeckyD said:
Ann already started the thread for you Rennea!:p

Didn't even bother tooo look just logged on and started the thread!!:p :blushing: :p

pamperedthorpe said:
Tonight we had a "quick tea". Turkey steaks done on the Foreman and carrots and broc in the steamer - all done in 15 minutes. Nothing fancy, just easy.

Easy is always good;)

It's date night so I'll choose a healthy salad at whichever restaurant we decide to go to. ...on a diet: -10.5 pounds and counting!

good for you Beth! are you doing something in particular to lose the weight?

We had take out from Unos Pizzeria~ yummy :)

Umm yeah, just got done teaching lifeguarding today...I'm BEAT!So, we had breakfast for dinner...eggs, bacon and sausage...

Related to What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for June 4th?

Some quick and easy dinner ideas for June 4th include grilled chicken with a side salad, vegetable stir-fry with rice, shrimp tacos, or a pasta dish with seasonal vegetables.

What are some healthy dinner options for June 4th?

Some healthy dinner options for June 4th include grilled fish with roasted vegetables, quinoa and vegetable stir-fry, or a summer salad with grilled chicken.

Are there any dinner recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes on June 4th?

Yes, there are plenty of dinner recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes on June 4th. Some examples include grilled salmon with a side of couscous, shrimp scampi with zucchini noodles, or a hearty vegetable and bean soup.

What ingredients are in season for June 4th that can be used for dinner?

Some ingredients that are in season for June 4th include corn, zucchini, tomatoes, strawberries, and peaches. These can be used in various dishes such as summer salads, grilled vegetable skewers, or fruit salsa for grilled meats.

Can you recommend any vegetarian dinner options for June 4th?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious vegetarian dinner options for June 4th. Some ideas include grilled vegetable and tofu kabobs, quinoa and black bean tacos, or a vegetable and chickpea curry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961