• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on Tonight's Grilling Menu?

In summary, the weather is nice, we're having pork chops and BBQ with Becky's pecan glaze, pizza tonight because I have a show, and we're having freshly brewed coffee and carrot muffins for breakfast. Don't forget to share new and fun recipes! If it wasn't for that, I'd have no idea some nights and yesterday Becky was my hero for coming up with our dinner idea. Tonight I think we'll go out to eat- not sure where. My show last night cancelled out on me, and I was bringing the ingredients for the Free Cooking show. The host wasn't home, but roommate was and said she thought
rennea
Gold Member
I'm on the ball this week...

We are having pork chops on the BBQ with Becky's pecan glaze.

Potatoe Salad and maybe some other assorted veggies on the BQ.:chef:

The weather is said to be nice today we will see;)

Wow, I would say so! LOL

I am just having my coffee:indif:

Pizza tonight because I have s show tonight.

I have no idea.....maybe take-out pizza....maybe whatever we can scrounge of what it left in the refrigerator....busy day today getting ready to leave for camping in the morning!

We ARE having freshly brewed coffee and carrot muffins right now for breakfast though!

I'm having the Creamy One Pot Pasta with Shrimp added - but I actually knew that yesterday from yesterdays thread!! What I am making for lunch - well thats another story...... LOL! Have a great one everyone!

Don't forget to share new and fun recipes! If it wasn't for that, I'd have no idea some nights, and yesterday Becky was my hero for coming up with our dinner idea!

Tonight I think we'll go out to eat- not sure where. DH is having a hard time with his inability to land a job, and I'm just tired. :) It's been hot here the past few days and will be hot again-

So I'll either bring home steaks, or we'll go out to eat...asparagus on the grill with some pancetta sounds good, as do steak fries with cheese and sour cream....

I guess I just talked myself into what we're having for supper! LOL

Later everyone! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Don't forget to share new and fun recipes! If it wasn't for that, I'd have no idea some nights, and yesterday Becky was my hero for coming up with our dinner idea!

Tonight I think we'll go out to eat- not sure where. DH is having a hard time with his inability to land a job, and I'm just tired. :) It's been hot here the past few days and will be hot again-

So I'll either bring home steaks, or we'll go out to eat...asparagus on the grill with some pancetta sounds good, as do steak fries with cheese and sour cream....

I guess I just talked myself into what we're having for supper! LOL

Later everyone! :)

Sounds good! What time should we be there?

Oh - and I'll bring dessert!:chef:

This is my one night off all week and all weekend, so I'm making myself an elegant meal and opening a bottle of Pinot Grigio.

I'm trying a recipe from Real Simple magazine - shrimp, roasted red peppers, olive oil, feta, and our greek rub. it's supposed to be one of those freeze for later ideas. i'm going to bake it in the small oval baker and serve with brown rice.

if it's decent i'll post the recipe.

We will be having Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad for dinner. Why?

Well, my show last night cancelled out on me when I got there, (after a 45 minute drive:mad: :mad: ) and I was bringing the ingredients for the Free Cooking show.

The host wasn't home, but roommate was and said she thought the show was cancelled. But if the host was as sincere as she sounded when she called 45 minutes later (when I was 10 minutes from home, she had just been running late, and did not have a phone).

Okay, sorry for the vent.

I am on my own tonight....so Susan't Pinot idea sounds good, but I will be having Reisling and will pick up something to go with it.

Supper not sure yet. Guessing something simple. DH will be working late in the hay field, so it will be me and DS. Might just go thru the drive thru on the way home! Don't know. I will check this thread later on to see if there are any great suggestions!

Sorry, Brenda about your show last night....I had one of those awhile back. The host never did call me back to decide on the recipe and to give me directions to her house. So I called her the night before the show to tell her we would have to reschedule. She called me a week later to let me know that she did want to reschedule...her DS had been in the hospital for an emergency surgery.

We are having keilbsa and grilled potates (Finally going to use my grill basket!)

I have no clue!! LOL! Haven't got that far yet.... I'm thinking fish though, I've been trying to give us more of this because I know it's got so much benefits for you, I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive!! Our favorite is Salmon and Shrimp but I can go broke trying to buy these and serve them 2-3 times a week like they suggest!
I used all my grilling planks for my salmon for Father's Day, so I need to use my grill basket, fish on the grill is a pain in the tail, without the planks or the basket!
I need to find a good recipe for Cod..... BECKY?????!!!!!..... Help???!!!:D ;)

rennea said:
I'm on the ball this week...

We are having pork chops on the BBQ with Becky's pecan glaze.

Potatoe Salad and maybe some other assorted veggies on the BQ.:chef:

The weather is said to be nice today we will see;)

Becky or Rennea - do you mind sharing the recipe for the pecan glaze?

DH just called me & told me he was taking me out for supper. Ruby Tuesday for us. :D I love my DH!!

From Taste of Home:Cod DelightSimple & DeliciousThough I used to whip up this delightful seasoned cod with tomatoes and onion in the oven, the microwave lets me enjoy it even faster. I like to serve the pretty main course to company. Everyone likes it and requests the recipe right away. –Nancy Daugherty, Cortland, OhioSERVINGS: 4CATEGORY: Lower FatMETHOD: MicrowaveTIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min.
Ingredients: * 1 pound cod fillets
* 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
* 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
* 2 tablespoons water
* 2 tablespoons canola oil
* 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh basil
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon seafood seasoningDirections:
Place the cod fillets in a shallow microwave-safe dish. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, water, oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, basil and salt; spoon over cod. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
Cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.ORBaked CodCountryFresh fish is a New England staple. This easy and delicious recipe has become a family favorite over the years.SERVINGS: 3-4CATEGORY: Main DishMETHOD: BakedTIME: Prep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 25 min.
Ingredients: * 1/4 cup butter, melted
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1 pound cod or haddock fillets, cut into serving size pieces
* Lemon-pepper seasoning
* Lemon slices and dill sprigs, optionalDirections:
In an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish, combine the butter, lemon juice, onions, water, dill and garlic salt. Add fish fillets; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Loosely cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Garnish with lemon and dill if desired. Yield: 3-4 servings.(I've made a variation of the second before.)

kdawn1124 said:
Becky or Rennea - do you mind sharing the recipe for the pecan glaze?

Here is the recipe Becky gave me:)

Honey Pecan Pork Chops

INGREDIENTS

* 1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for coating
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1/4 cup honey
* 1/4 cup chopped pecans

DIRECTIONS

1. In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chops, and brown both sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
3. Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly. Pour sauce over cutlets.

I'm doing my pork chops on the BBQ but will pour the sauce over the chops.
It's really really easy and very tasty.

I haven't figured it out yet. It does have to have summer squash. One of our first harvest out of the garden.

Don't know yet. There are plenty of leftovers. I could pick something up. I could make something. Sort of depends on how I feel once I make it home. I'm doing a one-day temp job about an hour from home. I have two stops to make after work. Chances are good I won't be cooking.

We are in Colorado with the in-laws. Tonight it is dinner with MIL & FIL so I have no idea, it could be steaks on the grill or it could be something funky and weird in which case I'll have DH do a drive-by at Wendy's or Sonic on the way back to SIL's house.

ChefBeckyD said:
Sounds good! What time should we be there?

Oh - and I'll bring dessert!:chef:
I think I'll be ready to serve around 7:00 pm

Yeah, I finally have my appetite back! It's pizza night at our house! Homemade style!

We ended up having Papa John's Spinach Alfredo Deluxe pizza w/ Sprecher's Root Beer.

pamperedlinda said:
We are in Colorado with the in-laws. Tonight it is dinner with MIL & FIL so I have no idea, it could be steaks on the grill or it could be something funky and weird in which case I'll have DH do a drive-by at Wendy's or Sonic on the way back to SIL's house.

Where in Colorado are you?

I think I am making DH take me out! No kids for a month, I have cooked all week and no shows till Tues. And he is going fishing @ 5 in the morning. I deserve it!

Burgers on the grill here - with all the toppings...bacon, cheese, tomato, onion, etc.

cewcooks said:
Yeah, I finally have my appetite back! It's pizza night at our house! Homemade style!

Same here! The pizza is just about done and then we'll eat and watch a movie together.

MMMM, We are havin' BBQ Chicken and baked Potatoes! DH loves it!

Jewel said:
Where in Colorado are you?

I think I am making DH take me out! No kids for a month, I have cooked all week and no shows till Tues. And he is going fishing @ 5 in the morning. I deserve it!
We are in Golden. It's DH's parent's 50th anniv.

We ended up with Pizza too! I ran out of time and life got hectic, so I ordered pizza, so I'll be doing fish tomorrow night!

Related to What's on Tonight's Grilling Menu?

1. What is the featured recipe for June 20th?

The featured recipe for June 20th is our Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp Skewers. They are perfect for a summer dinner and can be easily prepared on the grill.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for June 20th?

Yes, our Vegetarian Buddha Bowl is a delicious and healthy option for the June 20th dinner. It is packed with veggies, quinoa, and a tasty homemade dressing.

3. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the June 20th recipe?

Yes, our recipes are adaptable and you can make substitutions based on your dietary preferences or what ingredients you have on hand. Just make sure to adjust cooking times accordingly.

4. How long does it take to prepare the June 20th dinner?

The preparation time for the June 20th dinner will vary depending on the recipe you choose. However, most of our recipes can be prepared in under 30 minutes.

5. Are there any gluten-free options for the June 20th dinner?

Yes, our Gluten-Free Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles is a delicious and easy option for those with gluten sensitivities. It is a healthier twist on the classic pasta dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Michelle D
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies