• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for July 9th? BBQ Pork Chops and More!

In summary, we are having pork chops on the BBQ. That's are far as I have gotten today.Today's the 8th. Tomorrow is the 9th. :)We're having pizza at a car club meeting today.Oh Crap!!! LolWell now I'm already on the ball for the 9th now :)car club meeting today.What kind of car club?Lincolns. DH runs thelincolnforum.net, is on the board of the local region of the Lincoln and Continental Owners Club (he's the webmaster and assistant director), and is running for the board of the national LCOC. I'm not on the local board, but I
rennea
Gold Member
We are having pork chops on the BBQ. That's are far as I have gotten today.

Today's the 8th. Tomorrow is the 9th. :)We're having pizza at a car club meeting today.

Oh Crap!!! Lol

Well now I'm already on the ball for the 9th now :)

Lincolns. DH runs thelincolnforum.net, is on the board of the local region of the Lincoln and Continental Owners Club (he's the webmaster and assistant director), and is running for the board of the national LCOC. I'm not on the local board, but I'm the membership chairperson.

Sweet, I have a 1976 Ford Thunderbird, that has the optional v8 460 Lincoln engine.

DSD has a drs appt at 4, so we won't be home till at least 5:45 or so...we may be doing chicken nuggets and fries! (on a stone, of course....)

whatever my husband makes!

Bumping cause today is the 9th!!!

Today I think we are having pasta :)

I have no idea! I am in a FRENZY trying to get ready to leave for conference......

DH wants to go the the Mexican Restaurant - yes!

DH has a early volleyball game, so probably leftovers or maybe breakfast for dinner.

I have decided to make my grilled caesar salad again to go with the pasta!!

I feel like crap....................I think I have a sinus infection and all I want to do is sleep..........gotta go to the doctor's appt with my parents to find out CT results and then I plan to come home and go to bed.....dinner will be whatever DH can drum up

the kitchen is closed tonight due to its owner leaving for NC tomorrow....so dinner will likely be out somewhere after hitting a bucket of balls with DS

We are eating at church. I know they are having ham but I am not sure what else.

chefmeg said:
I feel like crap....................I think I have a sinus infection and all I want to do is sleep..........gotta go to the doctor's appt with my parents to find out CT results and then I plan to come home and go to bed.....dinner will be whatever DH can drum up

Hope u feel better soon!

eating out since DH has baseball playoffs for the next three nights....which also means house to myself......woohoo:D

I'm feeling under the weather too and since DH is still working evenings (3 pm - 11 pm) I only have to worry about feeding my kiddos. So hot pockets it is!!
I'm trying to get my house clean and ready for my cooking class tomorrow afternoon.
I think I will fix some white rice and veggies for me. Today my stitches came out and it's healing nicely but it still hurts! :( Especially if I bump it and I do at least 100 times a day! :p

Debbie :D

Orange chicken with brown rice tonight. Don't get all excited - it's from a box. But looks good.

Tuna steaks... method of cooking yet to be determined. Anyone have any ideas?Probably with macaroni salad.

We are having grilled sausage with mac n cheese and green beans!

We had chiropractors appts at 5pm - and DH, knowing I am stressed trying to get ready to leave at O'dark:thirty suggested we eat at the new Italian restaurant by the chiro office. Turns out, it was an Italian Buffet - and we don't usually (read: never) do buffet restaurants - but since we were there, we decided to go ahead and try it. It was magnificent! Fresh, wonderful salad bar, with lots of different greens and veggies, Italian meats and cheeses - I made an antipasto salad!
They had 6 different pizzas (I didn't have - but DS liked), and several different pasta dishes - with 2 types of meatballs, a shrimp alfredo, and then they also had chicken and pork marsala (chicken marsala is my FAVE!), roasted redskins, some kind of beef dish, 2 kinds of stromboli.....and several other dishes. Everything was fresh, and tasted homemade.And then! For dessert they had many choices, but I couldn't see past the cannoli! The cannoli was divine!I actually restrained myself, and ate sensible portions of antipasto salad, chicken marsala, roasted redskins, an Italian veggie blend, and 1 cannoli - DH wasn't quite as sensible (which is why we don't do buffets - it's so easy to eat enough for a week!) and DS loved it! (unusual for him to eat that good at a restaurant!)Okay - I've talked enough about food for one post.....:eek:

We had blackened (intentional) green beans with almonds and broiled salmon with raspberry sauce (sounds weird, but it's delicious). Dessert was left over RWB trifle. :)

Related to What's on the Menu for July 9th? BBQ Pork Chops and More!

1. What recipes are included in the "What's for Dinner?" collection for July 9th?

The "What's for Dinner?" collection for July 9th includes a variety of recipes such as grilled chicken skewers, zucchini noodles with pesto, and peach cobbler. You can find the full list of recipes on our website or in the product catalog.

2. Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" collection suitable for beginners?

Yes, our "What's for Dinner?" collection is designed to be user-friendly for all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and can be easily customized to fit your cooking abilities.

3. How many servings do the "What's for Dinner?" recipes make?

The number of servings varies for each recipe in the "What's for Dinner?" collection. However, most recipes are designed to serve 4-6 people. You can adjust the ingredients to make more or less depending on your needs.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipes?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and can be customized to fit your dietary restrictions or personal preferences. Feel free to substitute ingredients as needed or consult our website for alternative ingredient suggestions.

5. Is there a specific order in which the "What's for Dinner?" recipes should be cooked?

No, there is no specific order in which the recipes should be cooked. However, we recommend starting with the dishes that require the longest cooking time and then moving on to the ones that can be prepared quickly. This will ensure that all of your dishes are ready at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rennea
  • rennea