• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Long-Cooking Crockpot Recipes for Dinner?

In summary, Becky is having pork chops on the BBQ, steaks on the grill with roasted root veggies, leftover spaghetti, and a Shepherd's Pie. Becky also has some leftover spaghetti from Saturday night and is making her daughter's dinner, which will be a Shepherd's Pie. Becky is also eating at her mom's.
rennea
Gold Member
Ok I'm a little slow today!!!

We are in fact having pork chops on the BBQ today and not on the 9th!!

We are doing steaks on the grill, with roasted root veggies (fingerling potatoes, baby beets, carrots, and Vidalia onions) in the grill basket - if it doesn't storm again all afternoon, which is a possibility!

leftover spaghetti from Saturday night. I'm at my daughters today keeping Taylor and I am making them a Shepherds Pie - Im just in a cooking mood!

Becky - that sounds wonderful - I am about to wear my grill basket out!!!

Cindycooks said:
leftover spaghetti from Saturday night. I'm at my daughters today keeping Taylor and I am making them a Shepherds Pie - Im just in a cooking mood!

Becky - that sounds wonderful - I am about to wear my grill basket out!!!

I know! We love ours!! I'm thinking of ordering another one, just so we can do 2 baskets of stuff at the same time!:D

i'm simmering hot & sour soup and will make fried rice and hunan beef
and the new mousse cake in Paula deen's chocolate special edition magazine

I am finally home from 7 days of vacation :indif: so I need to go to the store and stock up.

I will probably make something from the newest Season's Best. Not sure which recipe. What are your favorites? :chef:

UPDATE: I made the Creamy One-Pot Pasta. (Hint: double the cream cheese!)

Last edited:
I am making the Southwest Country Casserole from Spring/summer SB 2000.
I am wondering in I really need the gravy on it, I am not a gravy person, but the rest of the recipe sounds yummy :)
wow.. 520 calories, that's alot, yikes. We will have a salad and I am making cinn bread also in the bread tube.

I love Shephards Pie, it is one of my favorites, I love to see everyones recipes as they vary, please share Cindy, if you don't mind :)

Hopefully my hubby will be bringing home some Big T's barbecue for dinner!! A little pulled pork, some rice with hash, some greens and mac and cheese!! Yummy!!

we ate there last weekend my kids love it
especially the stuffed mushrooms

We are having the potato- sausage kabobs from the Casual Cooking, and the potato-dill salad from the Salad recipe cards. These are both new recipes for me, but I am looking forward to them.

I am eating at my mom's. YAY! No cooking or cleaning for me. She is taking me to the airport in the morning so I am staying here tonight. So ready for conference!!

We had leftovers from last night... American Chop Suey. it is one of our family favorites.

We are having lasagna which I made in the slow cooker.

kkimpinski said:
We are having lasagna which I made in the slow cooker.
Okay, I want that recipe. My dh likes lasagna and I love the crockpot. I need a recipe for Thursday that can stay in there for about 12 hours. Is there such a thing?

Tonight we are having pizza from the freezer.

I too am having pizza. But mine is being delivered. I am staying at my parents while they move my brother to Vegas for school (like he will really be doing any studying while he's there). Not much to choose from since they tend to not go shopping before leaving for awhile. Oh well, maybe a yummy meal when my DH comes back from Chicago.

By myself tonight, grilling a small steak, seasoned with our Chipoltle seasoning. Salad on the side :)

And for dessert, I'm trying No Fail Easy Cake Mix Brownies from recipezaar.com. So far the batter is good.:)

http://www.recipezaar.com/167707

We had pork chop Crockpot surprise. I call it that because I found the recipe on the Meals4You site and we'd never tried it- so it was gonna be a surprise.

Personally the chops were dry and I'd rather make it with a pork roast, but it wasn't bad. We had smooshed potatoes and broccoli and cauliflower too.

We had cubed steak w/mushroom gravy in the crockpot, mashed potatoes, garlic bread, hard boiled eggs, cucumbers and carrots.

JAE said:
Okay, I want that recipe. My dh likes lasagna and I love the crockpot. I need a recipe for Thursday that can stay in there for about 12 hours. Is there such a thing?

Tonight we are having pizza from the freezer.

Jae, this was a new recipe that I tried and to be honest my husband and I didn't really like it. We found the noodles too mushy and the slow cooker seemed to change the texture of the ground beef.

Related to What are Some Long-Cooking Crockpot Recipes for Dinner?

1. What meal options do you have for July 8th?

We have a variety of meal options for July 8th, including chicken dishes, pasta dishes, and vegetarian options. You can also browse our website for more specific meal ideas.

2. Are there any quick and easy dinner recipes for July 8th?

Yes, we have several quick and easy dinner recipes that are perfect for July 8th. Some options include our 20-minute chicken stir-fry and our one-pot pasta with sausage and veggies. You can find these recipes and more on our website.

3. Can I make a dinner reservation for July 8th?

Unfortunately, we do not offer dinner reservations as we are a retail company. However, you can purchase our meal kits and ingredients to make a delicious dinner at home on July 8th.

4. Do you have any special July 8th themed dinner ideas?

Yes, we have several July 8th themed dinner ideas, such as red, white, and blue fruit salad, BBQ ribs, and patriotic fruit pizza. You can find these recipes and more on our website.

5. Can I order pre-made meals for July 8th?

We do not offer pre-made meals, but our meal kits come with pre-measured ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes to make cooking dinner on July 8th a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rennea
  • pamperedbybarbara