• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? A Call for Kacey!

In summary, Kacey has been busy this weekend and is looking forward to having leftovers tomorrow night. Debbie has been making dinner every day this week and has had success with chicken quesadilla and chips. Sarah has been eating outside tonight.
MissChef
Gold Member
I can't believe there is not a "What's for dinner thread?" already!!
Kacey????? Where the heck are you????
I'm making pork chops on the grill and I don't know what else yet!

Pasta with basil blend canola oil and a little salt. Added some ham to the side.

Oh, and making some chicken cordon blue for DH (cheating...prepackaged). I've worked all weekend and just got home.

Sorry I just got on and had not started one.....

Been busy this morning and afternoon. I will be better in the coming week I promise :)

Tonight we are having turkey, roasted potatoes and mixed veggies.

We had chessy brats and potatoes on the grill in the grill basket. It's the first time I use it.

We will have BBQ Pork in the DCB with brocolli slaw and Baked Lay's.

Dessert: Angel Food Cake, Banana Cream Pudding, Fresh Bananas and Strawberries and Whipped Topping...oh, and the kids added a little drizzle of Hershey syrup on top.

Spaghetti, Garlic bread and Salad. Maybe we'll go out for ice cream sundaes for dessert! We have company in town! :)

LeftoversUsually after a long Lord's day we have leftovers. We are having leftover hot wings and chicken flautas with refried beans. Yummy.

And some Cookies n cream ice cream for me.

I just saw Alton Brown, on DVD, make a delicious tart with a tender and flaky pie crust, and a yummy peach filling. I would have to omit the blueberries since I am allergic, I am drooling but too tired to make one today. Maybe tomorrow I will make one! :eek:

Debbie :chef:

Last edited:
DH wanted Taco Bell. For the past few days NOTHING has sounded good to me. It's so hard to make dinner every day when you don't want to eat... (for those who will worry: I *am* eating, just nothing sounds or tastes good to me!)

But, I loved my dinner! Chicken quesadilla, and chips. I "made" a dip of their guacamole, sour cream, fiesta salsa (like fresh) and their jalapeno dip (tastes like a sour cream/taco seasoning mix) to eat with my chips. YUMMY! I am so glad something finally tasted good to me!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

KellyTheChef said:
DH wanted Taco Bell. For the past few days NOTHING has sounded good to me. It's so hard to make dinner every day when you don't want to eat... (for those who will worry: I *am* eating, just nothing sounds or tastes good to me!)

But, I loved my dinner! Chicken quesadilla, and chips. I "made" a dip of their guacamole, sour cream, fiesta salsa (like fresh) and their jalapeno dip (tastes like a sour cream/taco seasoning mix) to eat with my chips. YUMMY! I am so glad something finally tasted good to me!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

My SIL ALWAYS craved TB at about 2 a.m. during her last pregnancy - luckily she lives in the city and not too far from one.

I made a glazed ham in the DCB in the microwave (family loved it!), rice, and snap peas. The veggies from Schwann's are great!!

Sarah

We ate on the patio tonight I grilled scallops in the grill basket I dumped them in a gallon baggie drizzled our garlic basil oil on them and dumped lemon sea salt and warmed up corn chowder from the other night, we won't mention the garlic bread I forgot in the oven the house reeks

What is "What's for Dinner? A Call for Kacey!"?

"What's for Dinner? A Call for Kacey!" is a new meal planning program offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to help busy families plan and prepare healthy and delicious meals for the week ahead.

How does "What's for Dinner? A Call for Kacey!" work?

Once you sign up for the program, you will receive a weekly email with a meal plan, grocery list, and recipes for the week. The meal plan includes 5 dinners, with the option to add on breakfast and lunch recipes as well. All recipes are created by our expert test kitchen team and are designed to be easy to prepare and family-friendly.

What types of meals are included in the "What's for Dinner? A Call for Kacey!" program?

The meal plans include a variety of meals such as chicken, beef, vegetarian, and seafood dishes. We also include a mix of cuisines and flavors to keep things interesting. Our goal is to provide a well-rounded and delicious selection of meals for you and your family.

Are the recipes in "What's for Dinner? A Call for Kacey!" customizable?

Yes, the recipes are customizable to fit your family's needs and preferences. You can easily adjust the serving size, ingredients, and even swap out recipes if needed. We want to make sure the meal plan works for you and your family.

Is there a cost for the "What's for Dinner? A Call for Kacey!" program?

Yes, there is a small fee to join the program. However, this fee covers the cost of the meal planning, recipe development, and grocery list creation. We believe this program will save you time and stress in the long run by providing you with a well-organized and delicious meal plan each week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cutiechic
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • rennea