• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu? (July 18th)

In summary, the author's husband is coming home from work, they are cooking for a group of friends, and they are baking a birthday cake.
rennea
Gold Member
Well yesterday we were going to have Chinese but DH didn't get home until midnight. So maybe tonight we will have take out.

I have to sit down today and do a grocery list and plan night weeks dinners:chef:

Lemon pepper chicken and broccoli.

sugar free jello

Who knows. It's fair week here. Tonight is the Luke Bryan (country singer) concert & I'm working backstage. :D

crystalscookingnow said:
Who knows. It's fair week here. Tonight is the Luke Bryan (country singer) concert & I'm working backstage. :D

Oh is that what "groupies" call it now, working back stage??

Just kidding, hope you have fun.:)

LOL! Yep. It's an easy guise. Really, I'm on the fair board & got recruited. I figure, why not, eh? ;) That was for you, Rennea! My ex is Canadian so I picked that up for about 6 years. :)

I am going to do something with hamburger. Don't know what it will be but something!

Bunco tonight so it will be interesting
the host just moved 25 miles from us and out in the boondocks and she always had it catered she only eats ketchup, white bread and mcdonalds chicken nuggets

Tonight is a Chuck E Cheese birthday party....so not sure.

DH is coming home at lunch time today - he has a bunch of comp hours because of working for all of the festivals on the different campuses this week. YEA!

So, I think lunch will be dinner. We will do Greek Salads w/ pre-grilled Greek Chicken, and melon slices. I might slice a papaya too.

Oh Gheesh - it's almost noon....better get crackin'!

Teresa Lynn said:
Bunco tonight so it will be interesting
the host just moved 25 miles from us and out in the boondocks and she always had it catered she only eats ketchup, white bread and mcdonalds chicken nuggets

That is just disgusting. I have a niece like that. Everyone (NOT me though!) thought it was cute when she was little.....and catered to her pickiness - but it's not so cute now that she is 25. I don't think our family meals should be dictated by what Tara will eat. She's an adult!:grumpy:

she has 2 sons and the little one is 3 he is OBESE he eats just like her, DQ steak fingers, cheetos and dr. pepper

Haven't seend my husband much lately because I was at National Conference and then we have both been working a lot this week... so we are having a grill night. Steak, roasted new potatoes, and spinach salad! And, hopefuly a nice glass of wine. I am already hungry.

Teresa Lynn said:
she has 2 sons and the little one is 3 he is OBESE he eats just like her, DQ steak fingers, cheetos and dr. pepper

Grrrrrr! You have hit a pet peeve of mine.

I cannot understand, with all of the info out there these days about the epidemic of childhood obesity, diabetes, and heart disease why ANYONE would choose to ignore their children's eating habits and let their children dictate what they will eat.

For breakfast, DS had a PB&J on whole grain toast, with 1/2 a banana, and milk.

For snack, he had a Clementine orange and some almonds.....

For lunch - he will have some Greek chicken, with sliced tomatoes, celery, & cucumbers w/ ranch dip, whole grain crackers, and more milk.
If he doesn't want the chicken, he may choose a cheese stick instead.

And of course - it's CEC Pizza & B-day cake for supper.....:D so he's not deprived of treats....they are just given in moderation, and never in place of real food.

i need to decide that. i am baking luke's birthday cake and getting ready for his party today. it needs to be super easy

Related to What's on the Menu? (July 18th)

1. What is the featured recipe for July 18th?

The featured recipe for July 18th is our delicious Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers. It's the perfect summer dish to enjoy with family and friends.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for the July 18th dinner?

Yes, we have a tasty Quinoa and Vegetable Stir-Fry as a vegetarian option for the July 18th dinner. It's packed with flavor and nutrients.

3. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the July 18th dinner recipe?

Absolutely! Our recipes are flexible and can be customized to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Feel free to make substitutions or leave out any ingredients you don't like.

4. How long will it take to prepare the July 18th dinner recipe?

The estimated preparation time for the July 18th dinner recipe is 30 minutes. However, it may vary depending on your cooking experience and the equipment you have available.

5. Can I find the July 18th dinner recipe on your website?

Yes, you can find the July 18th dinner recipe on our website under the "Recipes" section. You can also find previous featured recipes and browse through our collection of delicious dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • pamperedbybarbara