• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Dec.11) Chinese Takeout and Homemade Lasagna

In summary, the author is missing good Chinese, BBQ, and sweet tea. They are going out to their office Christmas party, and they are cooking for their church's couple that was recently hospitalized. One lasagna is for the author and one is for the couple.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning everyone,

Well today is Thursday and we generally get Chinese Take out on Thursday's. So even with all this food we just got last Friday...

Tonight we are having Chinese :)

I don't know about dinner but I'm eating at a really good Thai resturant for lunch!

Wadesgirl - we have a really good Thai restaurant right down the street from our house, we love to go there!

Tonight, we are sort of having Chinese!:D
It's a show night, so I'm having what I planned on having on Tuesday -

Orange Chicken from Costco, with brown rice, and veggie stirfry

Homemade Chicken-n-noodles with some type of veg. Around here in South eastern IL you can't have C-n-N without mashed potatoes underneath. So I think we will have a high carb night. I think I will have a salad as well.

I think either homemade ravioli or homemade lasagna. I have to figure some way to get some veggies into my two little ones. I'm thinking I can sneak some broccoli, spinach or squash into my sauce if I'm creative. :)

I need inspiration! DH has been gone 3 nights this week already so I haven't really cooked...just leftovers basically...I've got a pound of ground meat I can use up but for what? Oh I wish I just had a pack of hot dogs or something to use up...

I'll cook tomorrow night and this weekend, the four of us will be here then!

Left over chicken from our Town's Christmas singing last night.

Well, DH wants to go to a fish fry at the Slovak club tomorrow night, so I am making chicken w/ cream of mushroom soup over it and mashed potatoes w/ some kind of veggie and prob crescent rolls.

Well, was thinking about one of the frozen chicken recipes from the powercooking, but now that it was mentioned Chinese sounds really good! I'm always hungry for pizza though!

Homemade Veggie Soup with honey ham chunks and fresh corn bread in the cast iron skillet - It's cold here so it's soup and chili this weekend.

Missing GOOD chinese, bbq and sweet tea! (Transplant from GA)

Going out for my office christmas party!!!:D

I was Christmas shopping most of the day with my DH so we went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch - lets just say the kids had pizza! (I am still stuffed!!) ;)

We are having subs(grinders) tonight....its rainy and cold and its gonna get icy! I am in my jammies hanging with my baby boy waiting for DH to bring home the food.

I made Microwave Curry Chicken, Basmati Rice, and Naan. I forgot to get the spinach so I didn't make the Sag Paneer. I missed it!! And no veggies unless you count Basil and Cilantro.

We had cheesy chicken and rice casserole. It was good, but I added more cheese to the recipe... I am a cheese freak! It was good and even the kids ate it! :eek:

we had some sirloin steak with cream corn (yuck) and salad. Oh and the best sauted onions I've ever had! My BF is a great cook when he wants to be!

I made TWO 9 x 13 bakers of lasagna. One for us to eat 1/2 and give/freeze half for a kid working at camp this year. He is early 20's and missing some home cooking!The other is for a couple at our church where he had an emergency quadruple bypass on Monday. He is doing great, but I thought I'd relieve his wife a little and give them some cut in individual portions to reheat.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" feature on Pampered Chef?

The "What's for Dinner?" feature on Pampered Chef is a weekly recipe collection that provides customers with quick and easy dinner ideas for the week ahead. These recipes are designed to be simple, delicious, and perfect for busy weeknights.

2. How often is the "What's for Dinner?" collection updated?

The "What's for Dinner?" collection is updated every week, with new recipes added every Thursday. This ensures that customers always have fresh and diverse options to choose from for their weeknight dinners.

3. Can I customize the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" collection?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" collection can be customized to fit your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. You can also adjust the serving sizes to accommodate a larger or smaller family.

4. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We strive to use common, everyday ingredients in our recipes to make meal planning and preparation as convenient as possible.

5. Can I save my favorite "What's for Dinner?" recipes for later?

Yes, you can save your favorite "What's for Dinner?" recipes to your Pampered Chef account for easy access in the future. Simply click on the heart icon next to the recipe to save it to your favorites list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara