• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, May 13

In summary, the author is having leftovers for dinner. They made black bean salsa chicken the previous night and their daughter has gymnastics tonight. They are going to Chick fil A.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...acherry, chefseiker, HockeyLover...have a super day!!!!!

For tonight's dinner I think we are having either chinese take-out or pizza....dentist appointments after school and I also have a meeting. I am tempted to try Thai food, Becky...you rave about it, so it can't be bad...what is a good starter dish??? I like every kind of food...honestly there is not a food that I do not like....

Have a deep breath "wow", type of day today, everyone!!:sing:

Barbara - Pad Thai, Bangkok Fried Rice, and Pad Pak are some of our favorites...there's a soup we love too, but I can't remember the name of it...oh, and our favorite appetizer is Chicken Satay w/ peanut sauce.

If you don't like a lot of heat - just ask for it with no or little spice. The heat can get pretty intense if you don't. Our Thai place always asks what level of heat you want.

It's a cold cold rainy thunderstormy day here. I think I'm going to take some leftover rice, and make a thick chicken and rice soup in the crockpot.

I have 2 shows today, so I will be grabbing food when I can.... Kids will probably have frozen pizza with the sitter.
At my show tonight we are doing the Cool and Crunchy Taco Salad. I really hope there is enough left for me.

Changed my mind...(go figure!) I'm making White Chicken Chili.

That sounds good Becky. Never tried that, but guessing that I have to wait for the weather to cool down.

lesliec said:
That sounds good Becky. Never tried that, but guessing that I have to wait for the weather to cool down.

Or move to Michigan, where it's 50 degrees. :D

There is a great DCB recipe for Chicken Chili that came out a couple years ago! (although, I'm using a different recipe today.:eek:)

I will be on the road tonight...so I am sure dinner will involve a drive thru! We are going to see my boyfriend's twin sister graduate from Texas A&M! We are sooooo excited!!!! but omg does white chicken chili sound yummy or what! No chili here today...high is 91! heheh! Have a great day everyone!
~Abigail

Whoop! Congratulations to the sister!!

Today we're having leftovers. I made Black Bean Salsa Chicken w/rice last night. My daughter has gymnastics tonight for about 3 hours so we'll probably grab Chick fil A. Ah, the weekend is almost here!

homemade French meat pie.... made with sweet potatoes!!
and a baby spinach salad. I have made nothing too spectacular recently and am feeling guilty. :)

French meat pie? Can you post the recipe?

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" meal for Thursday, May 13?

The "What's for Dinner" meal for Thursday, May 13 is Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables?

The ingredients for Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables are chicken breasts, lemon, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, potatoes, carrots, and broccoli.

3. How long does it take to prepare and cook the Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables?

The preparation time for Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables is approximately 15 minutes and cooking time is around 30 minutes.

4. Can I substitute any of the vegetables in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the vegetables with your preferred options like zucchini, bell peppers, or sweet potatoes.

5. Is there a vegetarian option for the "What's for Dinner" meal on Thursday, May 13?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of this meal by substituting the chicken with tofu or chickpeas and using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jetcitysandy
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara