• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the menu for tonight's dinner?

I made PC pizza crust, PC pizza sauce recipe, shredded Moz. cheese with the new grater and used the turkey sausage I cooked from the other night. We really like PC pizza crust.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I am making BLT Pasta with garlic toast and a salad of some sort:chef:

That sounds delish. Share the recipe.

We are having a Back to School Pool Party at church tongiht. So, hot dogs and chips for us.

Jennifer it's the BLT Mac & Cheese recipe from the 29 minutes to dinner recipe book. Do you that recipe book?

rennea said:
Jennifer it's the BLT Mac & Cheese recipe from the 29 minutes to dinner recipe book. Do you that recipe book?

I have it. Thanks!

jrstephens said:
I have it. Thanks!

I am making this tonight too!! Love it! LOL I bought the Leek the other day so I need to use it before it gets bad.

I don't know what's for dinner tonight. We're going to one of the many classic car cruises in the area. We were specifically invited by a dealership, and they're providing food. So it'll probably be burgers/dogs, pizza, or sandwiches of some kind.

pork chops, pork burgers, au gratin potatoes, cole slaw... not sure what else. It's a customer appreciation party given by one of our seed suppliers.

I am making Chicken Divan casserole, with some canned peaches on the side.

XH and I are taking DS out for dinner as today was his first day of school (6th grade already!) I am baking bread today - "white" looking wheat with a cinnamon roll-type swirl, to toast for breakfast tomorrow. I'm going to try using the Cinnamon Sprinkles with butter and a little flour for the swirl paste.

Taco Salad w/ tortilla chips and freshly made salsa!

Hawaiian Chicken, mac and cheese and veggies of some sort.
Absolutely Almond Pund Cake from tastefully Simple is baking in the oven right now~ yummmmmmmy :)

merego said:
Hawaiian Chicken, mac and cheese and veggies of some sort.
Absolutely Almond Pund Cake from tastefully Simple is baking in the oven right now~ yummmmmmmy :)

merego... what's Hawaiian chicken? I love Hawaii, might have that too...

It's raining like crazy in Arizona, and it doesn't usually! Tonight it is chicken noodle soup! Thanks to the thread from yesterday, I am craving it! I have so many veggies so will be adding asparagus, leeks, and I always end it with fresh chopped parsley and fresh lemon zest. Mmm. I made home made rolls... couldn't use the solar oven today, but it's cool!

rennea said:
Tonight I am making BLT Pasta with garlic toast and a salad of some sort:chef:

Whatever DH wants to make- I'm getting my nails done tonight... I haven't been cooking much and I'm too tired to meal plan- and DH can't figure out meals or plan meals so most of it is placed on my shoulders to figure out. I think all I have at home is frozen chicken...and I am tired of chicken.

:)

Inspired somewhat by Jennifer (jrstephens) from the other day, I am making my own verison of Italian Chicken Soup. Made it this afternoon and I tasted a bit it was delicious!!

Migraine = Chicken with Italian Dressing poured over it...

akggirl said:
merego... what's Hawaiian chicken? I love Hawaii, might have that too...

It's a Hawaiian marinade I make and we marinate the chicken for about an hour, put it on the grill with pineapples and viola... Hawaiian chicken :) :thumbup: would you like the recipe? I can PM it to you.

Maybe one day I will make dinner like you all make dinner...we are having Chicken and Lipton's Broc/Cheddar noodles for dinner...

pampered.chris said:
Maybe one day I will make dinner like you all make dinner...we are having Chicken and Lipton's Broc/Cheddar noodles for dinner...

"A" dinner is better then "NO" dinner:thumbup:

I made PC pizza crust, PC pizza sauce recipe, shredded Moz. cheese with the new grater and used the turkey sausage I cooked from the other night. We really like PC pizza crust. I also had salad with avocado, golden raisins, tomatoes, red bell pepper left over from Jerk chicken nachos, and mixed greens and baby spinach.

Related to What's on the menu for tonight's dinner?

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning program?

The "What's for Dinner?" program is a meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. It provides weekly meal plans with recipes, shopping lists, and prep-ahead tips to help make dinnertime easier and more enjoyable for busy families.

2. How much does the "What's for Dinner?" program cost?

The "What's for Dinner?" program is completely free for all Pampered Chef customers. There is no cost to sign up or use the service.

3. Can I customize the meal plans to fit my dietary preferences?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" program allows you to customize your meal plans by selecting dietary preferences such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free. You can also exclude specific ingredients or allergens.

4. Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" program easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" program are designed to be simple and easy to follow, even for inexperienced cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and tips to make meal preparation as stress-free as possible.

5. Can I access previous week's meal plans in the "What's for Dinner?" program?

Yes, you can access previous week's meal plans in the "What's for Dinner?" program. This allows you to repeat your favorite recipes or catch up on any missed meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedbybarbara