• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wed.,November 11

In summary, the weather is rainy and fall-like, there are some favorite family recipes, and tonight we are having chicken marsala.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning:sing:!!! Well we are back to raw,rainy fall weather..ugh!!
For tonight we are having a family favorite...chicken and peas in sauce over rice...yum. Not sure about dessert though...

Tonight is one of my girls' favorites.... Three Cheese Garden Pizza!

Decided I am switching it up...looked in my Stoneware Sensations cookbook and the Lemon Greek Chicken looks good..anyone make this??

We're doing chicken marsala- a WW recipe I haven't made in forever! It was a bit overdone in my house for a while (I have a tendency to do that, get comfy with a recipe and make it every week, lol) I think I will do roasted asparagus with it. So excited!

Spaghetti w/ salad, and cheesy bread sticks. Something quick and easy...busy day, and a Cluster Meeting to help plan for tonight.

I'm just throwing something together. Ground turkey with taco seasoning, shredded carrots, mont jack cheese all stuffed in a rice wrap. roll it lightly in some corn starch and fry it. Then sour cream and salsa as a dip (MH will probably use ranch). We put some wacky stuff together in our house...but it usually turns out pretty good. Fingers crossed!

my son is here and his favorite is poppin bbq cups!yum

Last edited:
munkee41182 said:
I'm just throwing something together. Ground turkey with taco seasoning, shredded carrots, mont jack cheese all stuffed in a rice wrap. roll it lightly in some corn starch and fry it. Then sour cream and salsa as a dip (MH will probably use ranch). We put some wacky stuff together in our house...but it usually turns out pretty good. Fingers crossed!

That's just b/c you and your H are wacky people ;)

P.S. Sounds good! Can I come over? :p

kdangel518 said:
That's just b/c you and your H are wacky people ;)

P.S. Sounds good! Can I come over? :p

We are wacky people :angel: I won't deny that!

Barbara that Lemon Greek Chicken is very good and smells wonderful.
I think we are going out for dinner tonight.

I have shingles and feel like crap so something that DH puts together. Last night, they had fish sticks & french fries.

Who knows what they'll have tonight.

kdangel518 said:
We're doing chicken marsala- a WW recipe I haven't made in forever! It was a bit overdone in my house for a while (I have a tendency to do that, get comfy with a recipe and make it every week, lol) I think I will do roasted asparagus with it. So excited!

Kara - would you mind sharing the chicken marsala recipe? Thanks!

Lasagna in the DCB at our house.

Related to What's for Dinner...wed.,November 11

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wed., November 11"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wed., November 11" is our delicious Honey Balsamic Glazed Salmon. This dish is perfect for a mid-week meal and only requires a few simple ingredients.

2. Can I make any substitutions for the featured recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the featured recipe. If you are not a fan of salmon, you can use chicken or tofu as a protein alternative. You can also switch up the vegetables or use a different type of glaze if desired.

3. How long does it take to prepare the featured recipe?

The Honey Balsamic Glazed Salmon takes about 25 minutes to prepare, making it a quick and easy dinner option for a busy weeknight.

4. Are there any side dish recommendations for the featured recipe?

Yes, we recommend pairing the Honey Balsamic Glazed Salmon with a side of roasted vegetables and some quinoa or rice. This will provide a well-rounded and nutritious meal for the whole family.

5. Can I find the full recipe and instructions on your website?

Yes, the full recipe and instructions for the Honey Balsamic Glazed Salmon can be found on our website. Simply search for the recipe title or navigate to the "What's for Dinner" section. You can also find video tutorials and additional tips for making this dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • pamperedbybarbara