• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...wednesday, November 11

In summary, the conversation discusses various dinner plans and mentions celebrating Veteran's Day. One person shares their tough experiences and receives birthday wishes from other members. Another person discusses their dinner plans and expresses excitement about using their new grill pan. Someone else mentions having a show and quickly preparing sloppy joes and sweet potato fries. Lastly, one person mentions their plans to order pizza for their family.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Veteran's Day....

I am sorry I haven't posted on this thread in a while...(no, I wasn't fasting and skipped a bunch of dinners;))...just have had a few very tough speed bumps lately....but I did get a pm from one of our cheffers here and asked she mentioned that she kinda missed me and my birthday greetings:blushing:....

Happy Birthday to cheffers......amandaC, bfielder, Christ Follower, and a belated special wish to cheffer abigailhutch......have a great day today....

Tonight for dinner.....hmmm...I am working so DH is in charge of that angle...I will be making my DD favorite chicken and peas in a red sauce served over rice....and for dessert I am thinking of making brownies!!

Have a great day, everyone...hug a vet today...and to all you cheffers who have spouses, significant others or family members serving or have served ......."THANK YOU"!!!

As long as my boyfriend's car is done in the shop in time we are going to Red Lobster..if not then it will be fish sticks and french fries..

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you are back Barbara!!!! Sorry to hear you have had some tough times lately!!! Hope things start looking up!
So this is my first night home this week....I am thinking I will cook something w/my new grill pan and press! I just got it last week and have used it in 2 shows already! hehe! I love it! I was thinking about cooking beef fajita w/it...Think that will turn out ok????

I've missed you! Haven't had any inspiration for mealtime lately....so I'm glad you're back!

Tonight I have a show that will be an hour away (in fact, I have to leave in an hour!) so we are having sloppy joes (had it in the freezer, just need to reheat!) and sweet potato fries (also from the freezer!) Better go get the oven preheated in fact!

I think we're doing Pizza Hut. 2 med. up to 3 topping, $6 each. My kids love going out so it will be a treat for them (it's mostly about getting prizes from the gum ball machines and playing video games). Plus, we need to use their freebie personal pan coupons from school.

1. What is "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, November 11"?

"What's Cookin'...Wednesday, November 11" is a weekly virtual cooking demonstration event hosted by Pampered Chef. Each week, a Pampered Chef consultant will showcase a different recipe using Pampered Chef products.

2. When does "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, November 11" take place?

"What's Cookin'...Wednesday, November 11" takes place on Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 7 PM EST. It is a live event that can be accessed through a link provided by the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the event.

3. Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, November 11"?

No, there is no cost to attend "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, November 11". It is a free event for anyone to join and watch the cooking demonstration.

4. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, November 11"?

No, you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, November 11". However, the consultant may showcase and use Pampered Chef products during the cooking demonstration.

5. How can I RSVP for "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, November 11"?

You can RSVP for "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, November 11" by contacting the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the event or by clicking on the RSVP link provided on the event's social media page or website. This will allow the consultant to send you a reminder and any necessary information for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeahMae
  • pamperedbybarbara