• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, Feb.18

In summary, cheffers had a good day with lots of food. Tonight they are having chicken with peas and rice which is a family favorite. They are also having a cheeseburger salad. Another favorite is the baked flounder with a crunchy topping and the baked sweet potato fries. For dinner, they are making a frozen pizza and churros.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...SheryeF and Momoftwins...have a great day!!!!

Almost forgot last night was Ash Wednesday...no fish...so last night's meal was changed to omellettes with cheese, tomoatoe and peppers..yum!!!

Tonight we are having chicken w/peas in a stewlike sauce served over rice...family fav....

Have a great day all!!!

30 More Days Until Spring!!!

My boyfriend's parents are taking me out to dinner for my birthday..so I get to pick..so..Red Lobster it is.

We are having a cheeseburger salad. One of our favorites. It has lettuce, dill pickles, onions, mini cheeseburgers, and served with a mustard base dressing. I usually make some warm rolls to go with it.

homemade pizza for us.

I made a 2-week menu. We'll see how it goes!

Last night we had chicken/veggie/brown rice soup with cheesy breadsticks. DS is sick, and I was trying to entice him to eat. He ate a breadstick, a granola bar, and a leftover mint triangle. As least he ate! :DTonight, in an attempt to peek his appetite, I am making baked flounder w/ his favorite crunchy topping (and I'm going to throw in some of the new lemon pepper rub too) and baked sweet potato fries.Oh - and I'm making a batch of Churros to take to my party that I have tonight.

We had Quesadilla Cups w/ Nectarine Salsa and Churros for dessert. Soooo good. I cooked a frozen pizza for the kids. A friend came over and helped me make dinner and dessert. DH worked late and had leftover pizza and churros. The churros are excellent and we doubled up on the churros because there was so much dip. Two batches was almost perfect for the amount of dip.

And the quesadilla cups are good cold the next morning.;)

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb.18"?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb.18" includes a delicious chicken parmesan served with a side of roasted vegetables and garlic bread.

2. Can I make any substitutions to the menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb.18"?

Unfortunately, substitutions are not allowed for the pre-planned menu. However, you can always swap out any ingredients you may not like or have allergies to.

3. How many servings does the menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb.18" make?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb.18" serves 4 people.

4. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb.18"?

Yes, there is a vegetarian option for the menu on "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb.18". Instead of chicken parmesan, you can make eggplant parmesan with all the same sides.

5. How long does it take to prepare the menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb.18"?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb.18" can be prepared in approximately 45 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • pamperedbybarbara